Please follow all LEGAL requirements for state and federal transfers

This forum, and it's managers, admins, and moderators, do not condone or encourage any illegal activity, whatsoever. You MUST follow all state and federal requirements with regard to the transfer of guns of any sort.

Inter-State transfer of any guns, whether long guns or hand guns, requires the intervention of a FFL (Federal Firearms License) dealer. Background checks MUST be done during the course of those transfers. Any felon or other person not qualified to receive a gun, should not seek to trade for a gun. Any suspected illegal activity here will be forwarded to the appropriate authorities for prosecution.

It is the responsibility of the all traders to proceed with any gun trades carefully and legally. This forum provides for only a method of communication between parties. And, neither your participation here, nor any trades that you arrange, create any real or implied legal implication of the forum, it's admins, managers, or moderators. We are not a party to your trade arrangements.
See more
See less

32 pistol, 303 or Mosin Barrel Needed -

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 32 pistol, 303 or Mosin Barrel Needed -

    Gents a new project requires a short length of barrel from either a 303 or a Mosin.

    I only need 6-8 inches of good rifling in the barrel as its intended
    to be cut and fitted to a revolver frame. Caliber is 32 S&W Long.

    Rest of barrel as well as outside can be trash.

    Oh, the 6-8 inches needs to be continuous guys...not in a couple spots separated by sewer pipe.

  • #2
    Found one!