Announcement

Collapse

Please follow all LEGAL requirements for state and federal transfers

Notice:
This forum, and it's managers, admins, and moderators, do not condone or encourage any illegal activity, whatsoever. You MUST follow all state and federal requirements with regard to the transfer of guns of any sort.

Inter-State transfer of any guns, whether long guns or hand guns, requires the intervention of a FFL (Federal Firearms License) dealer. Background checks MUST be done during the course of those transfers. Any felon or other person not qualified to receive a gun, should not seek to trade for a gun. Any suspected illegal activity here will be forwarded to the appropriate authorities for prosecution.

It is the responsibility of the all traders to proceed with any gun trades carefully and legally. This forum provides for only a method of communication between parties. And, neither your participation here, nor any trades that you arrange, create any real or implied legal implication of the forum, it's admins, managers, or moderators. We are not a party to your trade arrangements.
See more
See less

WTT For 22-250 brass and bullets 308 hornady/lapua/nosler brass and bullets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTT For 22-250 brass and bullets 308 hornady/lapua/nosler brass and bullets

Hello, I am looking to stock up on some 22-250 brass and .224 bullets even 30 cal bullets I am also looking for 308 brass in Hornady, nosler, Lapua new or fired in good shape. If you have any please let me know how much you have, quality and what kind of brass you are looking for. I also can buy the brass and bullets as well but would rather trade I am running out of room in my garage because of this brass. Some brass I have:

32 auto
    380 auto
    9mm
    38 super
    38spl
    357 mag
    357 sig
    10mm
    40 sw
    41 mag
    44 mag
    44 spl
    44-40
    45 colt
    45acp large primer and small
    454 casull
    500 sw
    223 rem
    270wsm
    7mm rem mag
    7mm mauser
    6.5x55
    308 win
    30-06
    30-30
    7.62x39
    7.62x54r
    303 british
    300 wsm
    300 savage
    300 win mag
    300 weatherby mag
    8mm mauser
    50 cal limited
    and many more is less quantity's

Feel free to ask about other calibers I know I am forgetting a bunch and left out any with small quantity. For the right amount of brass and bullets I also have a hardly used hornady LNL press maybe 1000 pieces I just don't have a need for 2 of them. Thank you for looking have a great day. please pm me with pictures and offers.
    Last edited by pre5574; 05-24-2013, 03:06 PM. Reason: forgot about some calibers

What grain bullets u looking for 22,30 ???

Comment

How many 45 colt do you have ??? I have .224 bullets to trade

Comment

I'm interested in the 10mm and 454 Casull brass.
        PM sent

Comment

Interested in the 8mm, 303 British and the 6.5X55. PM sent.

Comment

I am interested in 357Mag, 44Mag, 223 Rem, 30-30, 7.62x39. What do you need. I have Lee molds, melting pots, possible cast bullets

Comment

I am interested in your 41 mag brass, your 243 brass, your 30-30 brass and your 30-06 brass. I have a full list of my brass in Ammo brass trader.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎