Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Please follow all LEGAL requirements for state and federal transfers

Notice:
This forum, and it's managers, admins, and moderators, do not condone or encourage any illegal activity, whatsoever. You MUST follow all state and federal requirements with regard to the transfer of guns of any sort.

Inter-State transfer of any guns, whether long guns or hand guns, requires the intervention of a FFL (Federal Firearms License) dealer. Background checks MUST be done during the course of those transfers. Any felon or other person not qualified to receive a gun, should not seek to trade for a gun. Any suspected illegal activity here will be forwarded to the appropriate authorities for prosecution.

It is the responsibility of the all traders to proceed with any gun trades carefully and legally. This forum provides for only a method of communication between parties. And, neither your participation here, nor any trades that you arrange, create any real or implied legal implication of the forum, it's admins, managers, or moderators. We are not a party to your trade arrangements.
2 of 2 < >

US Citizens ONLY

Trade Arms is a web site devoted to swapping and trading gun related items. US citizens are prohibited from trading, selling, or swapping guns and gun related items with NON-USA people.

Henceforth, all non USA users will be banned. Don't even bother registering here unless you are a citizen of the USA.
See more
See less

WTS: Steyr SSG 69

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTS: Steyr SSG 69

SSG 69 P II OD stock, single trigger .308 win caliber

Comes with Nightforce ATACR 5-25x56 scope. .25 MOA MOAR reticle mounted with Nightforce rings.

2 5 rnd factory rotary magazines and factory hard case.

Having trouble with imgur right now but have 7 pics for email available with any more at your request. If situation is resolved I will post them here.

$3300 shipped or $3000 FTF in central Ala.

WTS Steyr SSG 69

Hi Tuukka:

I have a Steyr SSG 69 .308 caliber. I am going to cut and recrown and thread the barrel to 18 inches.

What thread do recommend. We usually use 5/8 X 24 in the USA.

What Ase Utra suppressor do you recommend in .308?

I was thinking the SL5??

Where can I buy one in the USA?

Cheers,

spooky8

Comment

WTS Steyr SSG 69

Potrebujem poradi a nechcem zaklada nové vlákno na Steyr SSG 69 ke chcem da harisky akú redukciu musím kúpi? tu 3/8 european rai alebo je to iná? vaka za odpove.

Comment

Working...
      X