Announcement

Collapse

Please follow all LEGAL requirements for state and federal transfers

Notice:
This forum, and it's managers, admins, and moderators, do not condone or encourage any illegal activity, whatsoever. You MUST follow all state and federal requirements with regard to the transfer of guns of any sort.

Inter-State transfer of any guns, whether long guns or hand guns, requires the intervention of a FFL (Federal Firearms License) dealer. Background checks MUST be done during the course of those transfers. Any felon or other person not qualified to receive a gun, should not seek to trade for a gun. Any suspected illegal activity here will be forwarded to the appropriate authorities for prosecution.

It is the responsibility of the all traders to proceed with any gun trades carefully and legally. This forum provides for only a method of communication between parties. And, neither your participation here, nor any trades that you arrange, create any real or implied legal implication of the forum, it's admins, managers, or moderators. We are not a party to your trade arrangements.
See more
See less

CastBoolits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CastBoolits

I can't get into the Castboolit site. WHAT IS GOING ON???

Same thing here, I get redirected to another screen.

this is what it looks like

[] operator not supported for strings on line 8 in /home/gunloads/public_html/castboolits/includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code
    #0 /home/gunloads/public_html/castboolits/includes/class_bootstrap.php(433): eval()
    #1 /home/gunloads/public_html/castboolits/includes/class_core.php(4391): vB_Bootstrap->process_templates()
    #2 /home/gunloads/public_html/castboolits/includes/class_core.php(4349): vB_Template->__construct('STANDARD_REDIRE...')
    #3 /home/gunloads/public_html/castboolits/includes/functions.php(3923): vB_Template::create('STANDARD_REDIRE...')
    #4 /home/gunloads/public_html/castboolits/includes/functions.php(3803): standard_redirect('Thank you for l...', true, false)
    #5 /home/gunloads/public_html/castboolits/includes/functions_login.php(481): print_standard_redirect(Array, true, true, '0')
    #6 /home/gunloads/public_html/castboolits/login.php(175): do_login_redirect()
    #7 {main}

Scott

Comment

Are you able to now? I did a reboot on the server.

Comment

I'm getting the same errors as Scott

Comment

Yes, I'm getting what Scott is getting and it has been that way for several days now, and am still getting as of 9:16AM MDT

Comment

This my error as of 10:19 cst

[] operator not supported for strings on line 8 in /home/gunloads/public_html/castboolits/includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code
            #0 /home/gunloads/public_html/castboolits/includes/class_bootstrap.php(433): eval()
            #1 /home/gunloads/public_html/castboolits/includes/class_core.php(4391): vB_Bootstrap->process_templates()
            #2 /home/gunloads/public_html/castboolits/includes/class_core.php(4349): vB_Template->__construct('navbar_link')
            #3 /home/gunloads/public_html/castboolits/includes/functions.php(3139): vB_Template::create('navbar_link')
            #4 /home/gunloads/public_html/castboolits/forumdisplay.php(296): construct_navbits(Array)
            #5 {main}

Comment

Ok try again and see if it works.

Comment

NOPE, as of 9:37 AM MDT

Comment

Nope ..............tried clearing site data and cache and it worked once and I got into the cast pic of the month then as soon as I logged in the same thing happened.

Comment

today 10.51 am I am having the same problem and have tried 3 different computers and 3 different browsers, I haven't been on cast boolits for 3 days now.

Comment

I didn't know how addicted I was to the site until the withdrawals started

Comment

Originally posted by hollywood63 View Post
                        I didn't know how addicted I was to the site until the withdrawals started
                        Doncha just know it!!

Comment

I've done all the normal fixes, clearing the cache, getting rid the cookies, resetting the browser, but nothing is working.

I even created a new profile, but as soon as I submitted the info it went straight to the screen I posted.

Comment

I joined this site to see if anyone made a post like this.

Comment

Has anything changed yet? Its being traced down to a php version issue because of the upcoming upgrade.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎