Announcement

Collapse

Please follow all LEGAL requirements for state and federal transfers

Notice:
This forum, and it's managers, admins, and moderators, do not condone or encourage any illegal activity, whatsoever. You MUST follow all state and federal requirements with regard to the transfer of guns of any sort.

Inter-State transfer of any guns, whether long guns or hand guns, requires the intervention of a FFL (Federal Firearms License) dealer. Background checks MUST be done during the course of those transfers. Any felon or other person not qualified to receive a gun, should not seek to trade for a gun. Any suspected illegal activity here will be forwarded to the appropriate authorities for prosecution.

It is the responsibility of the all traders to proceed with any gun trades carefully and legally. This forum provides for only a method of communication between parties. And, neither your participation here, nor any trades that you arrange, create any real or implied legal implication of the forum, it's admins, managers, or moderators. We are not a party to your trade arrangements.
See more
See less

CastBoolits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had a big server issue. Got things back up. Anyone seeing anything new or still having issues?

Comment

6:05 am and I still cant sign into Castboolits, the browser still says it is a unsecured sight. I have tried all of the fixes I know of. Is there any way to contact No1 in castboolits?

Comment

No changes here, still getting the same redirection to the page that I posted.

This only happens when I try to login , before that I can navigate the sight as a visitor fine.

Comment

This is a really weird bug.. it only effects certain users so its hard to track down. Sorry its taking so long

Comment

Any luck over there?

Comment

Still the same here

Comment

Still no change.

Comment

Can't login into Castboolits, get the same page of error messages. Who says software doesn't break!

[] operator not supported for strings on line 8 in /home/gunloads/public_html/castboolits/includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code
                  #0 /home/gunloads/public_html/castboolits/includes/class_bootstrap.php(433): eval()
                  #1 /home/gunloads/public_html/castboolits/includes/class_core.php(4391): vB_Bootstrap->process_templates()
                  #2 /home/gunloads/public_html/castboolits/includes/class_core.php(4349): vB_Template->__construct('forumjump')
                  #3 /home/gunloads/public_html/castboolits/includes/functions.php(4475): vB_Template::create('forumjump')
                  #4 /home/gunloads/public_html/castboolits/includes/functions.php(3640): construct_quick_nav(Array, -1, true, true)
                  #5 /home/gunloads/public_html/castboolits/login.php(73): standard_error('An error occurr...')
                  #6 {main}
                  Last edited by trebor44; 10-19-2019, 12:56 PM. Reason: Added the error messages

Comment

Still cant get in...

Comment

What theme are you guys using over at cast boolits? The very bottom of the page to the left should tell you.

Comment

Ok. Any change over there now?

Comment

All good here

Thanks for all the work your doing

Comment

When I tried yesterday evening around 10:00 I was able to get on but held off saying anything till now to, hopefully, make sure all was well. So far, so good.

I don't know who to thank for the "fix" but to anyone that was instrumental in doing so, a HUGE THANK YOU!! Your efforts are truly appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by roysha View Post
                              When I tried yesterday evening around 10:00 I was able to get on but held off saying anything till now to, hopefully, make sure all was well. So far, so good.

I don't know who to thank for the "fix" but to anyone that was instrumental in doing so, a HUGE THANK YOU!! Your efforts are truly appreciated.
                              Your welcome

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎