Announcement

Collapse

Please follow all LEGAL requirements for state and federal transfers

Notice:
This forum, and it's managers, admins, and moderators, do not condone or encourage any illegal activity, whatsoever. You MUST follow all state and federal requirements with regard to the transfer of guns of any sort.

Inter-State transfer of any guns, whether long guns or hand guns, requires the intervention of a FFL (Federal Firearms License) dealer. Background checks MUST be done during the course of those transfers. Any felon or other person not qualified to receive a gun, should not seek to trade for a gun. Any suspected illegal activity here will be forwarded to the appropriate authorities for prosecution.

It is the responsibility of the all traders to proceed with any gun trades carefully and legally. This forum provides for only a method of communication between parties. And, neither your participation here, nor any trades that you arrange, create any real or implied legal implication of the forum, it's admins, managers, or moderators. We are not a party to your trade arrangements.
See more
See less

need case trimmer

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need case trimmer

Im in need of a case trimmer so I can trim my 45-70 brass down, so I can hunt with it in indiana. If you have an old lyman,pacific, or something like them colletcting dust and rusting up. let me know what you want for it. might have something to trade just let me know what your looking for. thanks
    Beware the man with the single shot rifle, because he is sure to know how to use it!!

The absolute cheapest, easiest way to do it is with a Lee Cutter With Lock Stud. You never have to adjust the length of the cutter using the bullet guide. At the leeprecision website you can get the following

Cutter And Lock Stud $6.98 Lee Part # 90110
    age/Holder 45-70 Government Lee Part #

Optional stuff to make it even easier.
    3 Jaw chuck (A quick release shell holder to put in an electric drill, easier to use than the lock stud and shell holder that comes with the above two parts)
    $15.08 Lee Part # 90608
    Cutter with wood ball grip (Much easier on your hand and fingers)
    $5.98 Lee Part # 90275

p-207_zpscb1e5c2a.jpg

p-257_zpsb99a8b20.jpg

p-211_zps7a05fef9.jpg

90275_zpsf4457a90.jpg
    Attached Files

Comment

I have to cut the cases down to 1.8" to be legal to hunt with in indiana. lee case lenght gauge wont work for me.
      Beware the man with the single shot rifle, because he is sure to know how to use it!!

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎