Announcement

Collapse

Please follow all LEGAL requirements for state and federal transfers

Notice:
This forum, and it's managers, admins, and moderators, do not condone or encourage any illegal activity, whatsoever. You MUST follow all state and federal requirements with regard to the transfer of guns of any sort.

Inter-State transfer of any guns, whether long guns or hand guns, requires the intervention of a FFL (Federal Firearms License) dealer. Background checks MUST be done during the course of those transfers. Any felon or other person not qualified to receive a gun, should not seek to trade for a gun. Any suspected illegal activity here will be forwarded to the appropriate authorities for prosecution.

It is the responsibility of the all traders to proceed with any gun trades carefully and legally. This forum provides for only a method of communication between parties. And, neither your participation here, nor any trades that you arrange, create any real or implied legal implication of the forum, it's admins, managers, or moderators. We are not a party to your trade arrangements.
See more
See less

L. C. Smith 12 gauge Double Barrel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L. C. Smith 12 gauge Double Barrel

I have owned and shot this old "Elsie" for many years. I only shoot black powder in it but have been told that low pressure smokeless loads wouldn't hurt it - I just didn't want to take a chance. I used it in a brief experiment at Cowboy Action Shooting, however it would have worked better for that sport if the barrels were chopped off. I just couldn't bring myself to do that. All numbers match and the gun locks up tight.

I have no particular trade requests. I reload a lot so brass, jacketed bullets, molds, lead, and equipment are of interest and firearms are too! I can email or text pics if you send me your contact information. I can most easily be contacted at:

gwcs(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

Pictures are a few posts below. Asking $350 shipped or trade.
    Thanks, Glenn
    Last edited by Caliboose; 06-14-2013, 06:17 PM. Reason: Pics added

How much? I'm interested, but just not sure I have the kind of equipment you would want.

Comment

Do u have pix to show us?

Comment

I will take pics and post. I will also try to come up with a cash price.

I was not sure if anyone besides me was interested in this nice old piece of historty.

Caliboose

Originally posted by RemyVTR15 View Post
        Do u have pix to show us?

Comment

I took pics and am asking $350 shipped or trade.

Comment

Caliboose,

Your link does not work.
            Eddie
            Grumpy Old Man With A gun ...... Do Not Touch !

Comment

tried to see it but would not come up.

Comment

118Attachment119

I think the spaces in it may be the problem?

118Attachment119

Comment

I cannot get any pictures to come up?

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍