Announcement

Collapse

Please follow all LEGAL requirements for state and federal transfers

Notice:
This forum, and it's managers, admins, and moderators, do not condone or encourage any illegal activity, whatsoever. You MUST follow all state and federal requirements with regard to the transfer of guns of any sort.

Inter-State transfer of any guns, whether long guns or hand guns, requires the intervention of a FFL (Federal Firearms License) dealer. Background checks MUST be done during the course of those transfers. Any felon or other person not qualified to receive a gun, should not seek to trade for a gun. Any suspected illegal activity here will be forwarded to the appropriate authorities for prosecution.

It is the responsibility of the all traders to proceed with any gun trades carefully and legally. This forum provides for only a method of communication between parties. And, neither your participation here, nor any trades that you arrange, create any real or implied legal implication of the forum, it's admins, managers, or moderators. We are not a party to your trade arrangements.
See more
See less

Brass for trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brass for trade

Hi all, I have approx 245 cases of mixed Headstamp 40 S&W. Not tumbled or deprimed, these are range pickup. That is actually less than what I have but some is slightly deformed at the case mouth so the extra should cover them.

Also lots of 357 sig Most nickel plated. I'm not going to count it, but see the pic. I believe that is the meduim usps flat rate box- it measured roughly 10 x8x6. Not full but pretty good. Most is clean nickel plated. Not deprimed. There is some regular brass in there, but most is Nickel. I think it is all Federal, but please do not hold me to that. (A sampling has F C on the headstamp)

Looking for in order of desire:
    7.7 Jap Arisaka
    303 British
    30-06

124 grain 9mm Self defence type bullets. (golden saber, gold dot, etc. Just the bullet, not a loaded cartridge)

sig.jpg

How many 30-06 are you looking for?

Comment

Sorry Oneshot, I must not have emails on reply set on. I'll have to fix that. 50-100 would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by ryokox3 View Post
        Hi all, I have approx 245 cases of mixed Headstamp 40 S&W. Not tumbled or deprimed, these are range pickup. That is actually less than what I have but some is slightly deformed at the case mouth so the extra should cover them.

Also lots of 357 sig Most nickel plated. I'm not going to count it, but see the pic. I believe that is the meduim usps flat rate box- it measured roughly 10 x8x6. Not full but pretty good. Most is clean nickel plated. Not deprimed. There is some regular brass in there, but most is Nickel. I think it is all Federal, but please do not hold me to that. (A sampling has F C on the headstamp)

Looking for in order of desire:
        7.7 Jap Arisaka
        303 British
        30-06

124 grain 9mm Self defence type bullets. (golden saber, gold dot, etc. Just the bullet, not a loaded cartridge)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]38[/ATTACH]
        I could use the .40 for trade of 83 polished 30-06. 2.6 pounds of 30-06 brass for 2.6 pounds of .40 plus maybe 9mm. How many 9mm bullets do u have?

Comment

Hi snake tooth,

Actually the 9mm was part of my wtb portion. I'd be glad to trade the .40 s&w for the 30-06. I only counted the 40 , would you like me to get it weighed?

Comment

Originally posted by ryokox3 View Post
            Hi snake tooth,

Actually the 9mm was part of my wtb portion. I'd be glad to trade the .40 s&w for the 30-06. I only counted the 40 , would you like me to get it weighed?
            Yes, please weigh the 40. Would like to trade across the board for equal weight of 30-06.

Comment

PM sent SnakeTooth. Thank you.

Comment

I need federal hs 45 acp brass to trade. What do you need?

Comment

Hi, I have a Marine Corps Veteran bud who is looking for some .357 Sig cases, how much would you want for the ones you have on hand? He would pay cash for them, if the price is right. My E-mail address is: Honcho@Outdrs.net, (don't have Lou's E.M. address to hand).
                  Thanks,
                  Fred (Poinciana Veteran's Club)

Comment

ryokox3, I have some 7.7 Jap Arisaka cases I have formed from once fired G.I. .30-06 brass, which has worked very well in all 3 of my Arisakas. Would be willing to make you up a batch, to trade for the .357 Sig cases you have on hand., (My Marine Corps Vet bud needs some .357 Sig cases--) If you want I can send you a couple to try out, before you make the trade.
                    Cheers,
                    Fred
                    (Hq&Hq Troop, 3rd Armored Cav. Reg't., Baumholder, Germany, 1961-1963)

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎