Announcement

Collapse

Please follow all LEGAL requirements for state and federal transfers

Notice:
This forum, and it's managers, admins, and moderators, do not condone or encourage any illegal activity, whatsoever. You MUST follow all state and federal requirements with regard to the transfer of guns of any sort.

Inter-State transfer of any guns, whether long guns or hand guns, requires the intervention of a FFL (Federal Firearms License) dealer. Background checks MUST be done during the course of those transfers. Any felon or other person not qualified to receive a gun, should not seek to trade for a gun. Any suspected illegal activity here will be forwarded to the appropriate authorities for prosecution.

It is the responsibility of the all traders to proceed with any gun trades carefully and legally. This forum provides for only a method of communication between parties. And, neither your participation here, nor any trades that you arrange, create any real or implied legal implication of the forum, it's admins, managers, or moderators. We are not a party to your trade arrangements.
See more
See less

6.5mm Cal. 140 Gr. .264 round nose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6.5mm Cal. 140 Gr. .264 round nose

I have 110 bullets for trade. These bullets have tarnished. A little tumbling will bring back the shine. Nothing wrong with them at all.
    6.5mm Cal. 140 Gr .264 Round Nose

what are you looking for trade

Comment

Hello Grendl. I would like to trade by weight. Jacketed bullets preferred for equal weight. Let me know what you think.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎