Announcement

Collapse

Please follow all LEGAL requirements for state and federal transfers

Notice:
This forum, and it's managers, admins, and moderators, do not condone or encourage any illegal activity, whatsoever. You MUST follow all state and federal requirements with regard to the transfer of guns of any sort.

Inter-State transfer of any guns, whether long guns or hand guns, requires the intervention of a FFL (Federal Firearms License) dealer. Background checks MUST be done during the course of those transfers. Any felon or other person not qualified to receive a gun, should not seek to trade for a gun. Any suspected illegal activity here will be forwarded to the appropriate authorities for prosecution.

It is the responsibility of the all traders to proceed with any gun trades carefully and legally. This forum provides for only a method of communication between parties. And, neither your participation here, nor any trades that you arrange, create any real or implied legal implication of the forum, it's admins, managers, or moderators. We are not a party to your trade arrangements.
See more
See less

FT or FS 47 bx of .44 rem. mag. & .44 spl. ammo,(Russellville,Al.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FT or FS 47 bx of .44 rem. mag. & .44 spl. ammo,(Russellville,Al.)

hi yall,I've got approx. 47 bx of .44 rem. mag. & .44 spl. ammo,(50 rds./bx).almost every bit of it's factory loads & the little bit that's reloads is 1st time reloads.i've got all brands & types of bullets.i never jack my prices or trade values up & every bit of this ammo was got before everybody went nuts on prices,lol.the price I'm asking for in cash or trade is at $35.00/box/50 rds. straight across & let yall pick out the brand & type of bullets yall want.if somebody wants to talk volume,then we can talk about a lesser cash or trade value on mine on items offered for mine.please send me a PM & we'll go from there dealing by live voice.thanks.have a good day.signed,Lilbigun2958

hi yall,I'm now got approx. 39 boxes of .44 rem. mag & .44 spl. ammo.thanks.have a good day.

Comment

rifle shells

hi yall,i'm now down to 35 boxes of .44 rem. mag. & .44 spl. ammo in 50 rds portions & I've also got 7 brand new ruger factory magazines for sale or trade.thanks.have a good day.

Comment

hi yall,thanks for yall's interest in my rifle,but I've decided to keep it & all that goes w/ it.thanks.have a good day.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎