Announcement

Collapse

Please follow all LEGAL requirements for state and federal transfers

Notice:
This forum, and it's managers, admins, and moderators, do not condone or encourage any illegal activity, whatsoever. You MUST follow all state and federal requirements with regard to the transfer of guns of any sort.

Inter-State transfer of any guns, whether long guns or hand guns, requires the intervention of a FFL (Federal Firearms License) dealer. Background checks MUST be done during the course of those transfers. Any felon or other person not qualified to receive a gun, should not seek to trade for a gun. Any suspected illegal activity here will be forwarded to the appropriate authorities for prosecution.

It is the responsibility of the all traders to proceed with any gun trades carefully and legally. This forum provides for only a method of communication between parties. And, neither your participation here, nor any trades that you arrange, create any real or implied legal implication of the forum, it's admins, managers, or moderators. We are not a party to your trade arrangements.
See more
See less

***12 Gauge Empties once-fired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***12 Gauge Empties once-fired

Have some hulls available, have boxes and boxes of these ....started sorting them and figured I'll start listing some of what I have. These are all 2-3/4 inch and all 12 gauge .....price is per hull. example ....100/$3 plus postage

Herters ....maroon hull ................2 cents
    Estate/Federal .....red hull ...........2 cents
    Remington ....black hull................3 cents
    Remington Gun Club...green hull...3 cents
    Federal Top Gun....maroon hull......2 cents

postage is extra ......all will include Delivery conformation
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ......if you looking for something special ....lmk ....have some 410's and 20 ga also.....
    have questions ....... olehootowl@gmail.com
    .......will trade for sports cards ......early 80's and later......

USA dealings only .....all hulls are once fired ....no shortage, so don't be afraid to ask ....will let you know on any amount you are interested in.

Thanx for the look!

***Updated November 12, 2016
    Last edited by Feathers; 11-12-2016, 01:35 PM. Reason: added and updated

Hey ....most shells are 2 or 3 cents apiece ...looking for something ...lmk ...also have 20 gauge
    I know ...postage is the killer ....I like to use the Priority Mail, you get it faster and safter.
    Thanx for the look ......updated June 12, 2016

Comment

[QUOTE=Feathers;13977]Hey ....most shells are 2 or 3 cents apiece ...looking for something ...lmk ...also have 20 gauge
      I know ...postage is the killer ....I like to use the Priority Mail, you get it faster and safter.
      Thanx for the look ......updated June 12, 2016[/QUO

Sent you an e-mail.
      Thanks

Comment

PM and email sent

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎