Announcement

Collapse

Please follow all LEGAL requirements for state and federal transfers

Notice:
This forum, and it's managers, admins, and moderators, do not condone or encourage any illegal activity, whatsoever. You MUST follow all state and federal requirements with regard to the transfer of guns of any sort.

Inter-State transfer of any guns, whether long guns or hand guns, requires the intervention of a FFL (Federal Firearms License) dealer. Background checks MUST be done during the course of those transfers. Any felon or other person not qualified to receive a gun, should not seek to trade for a gun. Any suspected illegal activity here will be forwarded to the appropriate authorities for prosecution.

It is the responsibility of the all traders to proceed with any gun trades carefully and legally. This forum provides for only a method of communication between parties. And, neither your participation here, nor any trades that you arrange, create any real or implied legal implication of the forum, it's admins, managers, or moderators. We are not a party to your trade arrangements.
See more
See less

Thompson Center New Englander 50cal for trade/barter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thompson Center New Englander 50cal for trade/barter

I have a Thompson Center New Englander muzzleloader up for trade. It is in good condition. I took it on trade last year and it has been in my safe ever since. My interests are a crossbow, .22lr ammunition, 45/70 ammunition. If you have something else, drop me a line, who knows. I would rather someone have it that will use it than to have it waste my precious safe space.

Thanks in advance!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Lawman; 09-22-2014, 10:10 PM. Reason: Additional

Ok guys. If you are in Ohio and able to meet FTF in the Dayton area, bring 1500rds of .22lr and it's yours.

Comment

Is this still available?

Comment

Judging from your pictures, this is a left hand model?

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎