Announcement

Collapse

Please follow all LEGAL requirements for state and federal transfers

Notice:
This forum, and it's managers, admins, and moderators, do not condone or encourage any illegal activity, whatsoever. You MUST follow all state and federal requirements with regard to the transfer of guns of any sort.

Inter-State transfer of any guns, whether long guns or hand guns, requires the intervention of a FFL (Federal Firearms License) dealer. Background checks MUST be done during the course of those transfers. Any felon or other person not qualified to receive a gun, should not seek to trade for a gun. Any suspected illegal activity here will be forwarded to the appropriate authorities for prosecution.

It is the responsibility of the all traders to proceed with any gun trades carefully and legally. This forum provides for only a method of communication between parties. And, neither your participation here, nor any trades that you arrange, create any real or implied legal implication of the forum, it's admins, managers, or moderators. We are not a party to your trade arrangements.
See more
See less

Smokeless powder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smokeless powder

I am looking for Win 231, Blc -2, and Unique powder. Want to make a trade?

Just in case you don't know it HP 38 is the same powder as Win. 231

Comment

Hello.
      Thank you the info on HP 38. I also read the info in Lyman's handbook. It showed a (D and B.)
      I know the B is for ball shaped, but the D is for double base. What does double base mean?
      I cannot find any loads using HP 38. Would I just use it the same way as Win 231? Do you have any of this HP 38?
      Thanks for your help.
      Doug

Comment

Just go to www.hodgdon.com for reloading data.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎