Announcement

Collapse

Please follow all LEGAL requirements for state and federal transfers

Notice:
This forum, and it's managers, admins, and moderators, do not condone or encourage any illegal activity, whatsoever. You MUST follow all state and federal requirements with regard to the transfer of guns of any sort.

Inter-State transfer of any guns, whether long guns or hand guns, requires the intervention of a FFL (Federal Firearms License) dealer. Background checks MUST be done during the course of those transfers. Any felon or other person not qualified to receive a gun, should not seek to trade for a gun. Any suspected illegal activity here will be forwarded to the appropriate authorities for prosecution.

It is the responsibility of the all traders to proceed with any gun trades carefully and legally. This forum provides for only a method of communication between parties. And, neither your participation here, nor any trades that you arrange, create any real or implied legal implication of the forum, it's admins, managers, or moderators. We are not a party to your trade arrangements.
See more
See less

Birch is a deadbeat. Did not get everything in his post.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birch is a deadbeat. Did not get everything in his post.

I made a trade with Birch. His post said that he has a .450 Marlin to trade. I was supposed to get the following for the trade to happen. This post started in 11/2014.

Factory box-Did not get it. He said dog chewed it up
    Factory Papers-Did not get it. Missing in action.
    Scope mount-Did not get it. He said he would ship it. He never did.
    Hornady 3 die set with shell holder-Got it. Nice die set
    BFR holster-Got it. Nice holster
    Range bag-Did not get it. He decided to keep the bag for personal reason.
    120+ brass-Did not get it. Got 80 rounds. He claims he trimmed the other brass.
    80 325 xtp j words-Did not get bullets. He gave them away to someone.
    Bunch of 350 sized and lubed cast-Did not get it. He gave them away.
    10 inch barrel-Got it. Very nice pistol.

What I got was the pistol, Holster, 80 rounds of brass and Hornady die set.
    He is a total p. o. s. Does not keep his word.

I traded a beautiful Desert Eagle 44 magnum black pistol for the BFR.

If this man does not keep his word according to his post, he should have edited the post to reflect that before making a trade. The trade was a very messy transaction.
    He should be banned from this site because I did not get all the items in his post. He is a cheat and liar. Does not keep his word. He posted items but I did not get what he had in his post. That is what I call the biggest ripoff I have ever had on this site. Worthless is all I can about this person called Casey Barber out of Michigan. Do not deal with this person unless you want to get burned like I did. I sent him a letter after the pistol was delivered to request paperwork and scope mount. No responce. Deadbeat for sure. Lies is all I ever received throughout the trade deal.

I got the gun I wanted and he got the gun he wanted. Done deal.

His post is still up if you want to read it for yourself.
    WTT: BFR in .450 Marlin
    Last edited by snaketooth; 03-20-2015, 07:02 PM.

Please read my response to this post in the deadbeat section. It is the first one and is titled "Snaketooth Not O.K." It includes emails from "snaketooth" that contradict everything he wrote. I have not been on this site for a couple of months and I am really bummed out that this was staining my name with over 1000 views without me even knowing about it. I hope everyone will reevaluate opinions once the email exchange is read. I will respond to all PM's and can back up my claims with many more emails from snaketooth. I saved all sent and received emails in my Swaparms inbox, so I can assure everyone that all my claims are legitimate and backed up with words from the "Snake's" mouth--so to speak.

Here is the original deal we both settled on. These are the emails sent and received through my swaparms account. Everything he stated above is an all out lie. I would consider his post slander since it is all false, and I truly wish I would have found this two months ago before the whole world read that long piece of crap he wrote. To say I am mad is an understatement.

Before we finalized the deal, I sent him an email letting him know exactly what I was offering on my end. He replied with what he was trading and we went ahead with the deal. Snaketooth was strange from the start, and I wanted to document the exact deal we settled in case problems arose.

Quote Originally Posted by birch
    I got everything around, and found out I only have 80 brass. I forgot that I cut down 20 of them on a lathe. I am sorry about that. It has been a few months since I have done any shooting. I thought I had 100. If that is OK, here is what i land on shipping:

BFR, box,paperwork and scope mount
    Hornady dies
    80 brass
    Bfr holster

I might ship the accessories seperatly depending on shipping fees. If you could send me your home address, I would appreciate it. Here is my address for the money order:

Could you let me know what you are sending. My dealer has been known to misplace stuff on occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by snaketooth
    Hi Casey
    I will be shipping an eagle, 160 rounds of 44mag brass as per our 2 for 1 agreement, $30 money order and your million dollar bill you commented on. I have to get a move on. I have a dentist appointment very soon. I will contact you when I get back home. Hope to ship tomorrow.
    Thank you
    Doug

Sounds good. I will ship as soon as my dealer has your info.
    Last edited by birch; 04-13-2015, 07:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎