Announcement

Collapse

Please follow all LEGAL requirements for state and federal transfers

Notice:
This forum, and it's managers, admins, and moderators, do not condone or encourage any illegal activity, whatsoever. You MUST follow all state and federal requirements with regard to the transfer of guns of any sort.

Inter-State transfer of any guns, whether long guns or hand guns, requires the intervention of a FFL (Federal Firearms License) dealer. Background checks MUST be done during the course of those transfers. Any felon or other person not qualified to receive a gun, should not seek to trade for a gun. Any suspected illegal activity here will be forwarded to the appropriate authorities for prosecution.

It is the responsibility of the all traders to proceed with any gun trades carefully and legally. This forum provides for only a method of communication between parties. And, neither your participation here, nor any trades that you arrange, create any real or implied legal implication of the forum, it's admins, managers, or moderators. We are not a party to your trade arrangements.
See more
See less

Snaketooth---Not O.K.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snaketooth---Not O.K.

Well, I have not been on Swaparms since I traded with Snaketooth and was very surprised when I read his post. I am not even going to respond to all his accusations except by saying that he is not a good guy. If anyone has any questions about his post and the accusations/rant, please PM me and I will enlighten those interested. I will say that people should beware when dealing with him--things might not work out reasonably. "Off key" is a good way of explaining him. He is not O.K.

He is correct in saying that he did not receive the scope mount or paperwork. He did tell the truth in that respect.

For those interested, this is a series of PM's sent to my SwapArms inbox after he got his BFR. The only thing deleted by me was his phone number as I dont want people calling without his permission. He had no problems with the box even though I felt really bad about my new puppy destroying it. The problem arose when I received my Eagle without the adjustable sights (he described and sent me pictures of a different gun than i received-no adjustable sights) and I questioned him about it. Then everything went to pot. Again, if there are any questions, I will be happy to discuss the events. Please disregard his "Deadbeat" post. It is simply not true as the emails below suggest.

Originally posted by snaketooth
    Originally posted by birch
    Originally posted by snaketooth
    Hi Casey.
    I just got my BFR today. Everything looks beautiful. I received the gun, holster, dies and brass. Thank you very much. This gun is really neat. Oh, by the way, did you receive your $30 money order?

Although I did not get the factory box, papers and scope mount as you told me I would be getting.

Are you planning to ship the items soon?

This is what you had posted on swaparms to trade for.

It has been a pleasure doing business with you.

Please contact me as soon as you can.

Thank you very much.
    Doug
    Glad you like the gun. My dog smashed the box all to pieces, but I'll send the mount and paperwork asap.
    Hi Casey.

I am thrilled over this revolver. That thing is really big. I love big guns. Have not found ammo for it yet. Thank you for a very nice trade. The storms held shipment up. U.S.P.S.was moving at all, but I got it last Saturday. I am presuming you received the money order I sent to you.
    The box is chewed up, oh well, thanks a right. The mount is for a scope my son bought for me. No hurry on your part. No ammo, no shooting.
    I sure hope are just as pleased with your eagle as I am with the BFR?
    Thanks again
    Doug
    Last edited by birch; 04-13-2015, 07:25 AM.
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎