Announcement

Collapse

Please follow all LEGAL requirements for state and federal transfers

Notice:
This forum, and it's managers, admins, and moderators, do not condone or encourage any illegal activity, whatsoever. You MUST follow all state and federal requirements with regard to the transfer of guns of any sort.

Inter-State transfer of any guns, whether long guns or hand guns, requires the intervention of a FFL (Federal Firearms License) dealer. Background checks MUST be done during the course of those transfers. Any felon or other person not qualified to receive a gun, should not seek to trade for a gun. Any suspected illegal activity here will be forwarded to the appropriate authorities for prosecution.

It is the responsibility of the all traders to proceed with any gun trades carefully and legally. This forum provides for only a method of communication between parties. And, neither your participation here, nor any trades that you arrange, create any real or implied legal implication of the forum, it's admins, managers, or moderators. We are not a party to your trade arrangements.
See more
See less

Want To Trade SIG P250 Subcompact Pistol Set For 6" .357 Mag Revolver

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want To Trade SIG P250 Subcompact Pistol Set For 6" .357 Mag Revolver

I have a SIG P250 subcompact with both a 9mm slide,, barrel and springs, and a .40 cal/357 SIG slide, barrel (2) and Springs. It has 3 9mm mags and 3 /40 cal/357 SIG mags. The .40 Cal/357 SIG slide has tritium night sights, the 9mm slide does not. You can shoot three different calibers out of this thing! I am looking for a .357 magnum revolver with a 6" barrel to trade for even up. The value of the SIG is somewhere around 7-800 bucks so don't be offering me no Rossis or cheap un's.

I can be talked into throwing a left hand IWB holster with the SIG. Dummy me ordered the wrong version.

gandog, I have a P229 (my carry gun) in a similar setup (9mm, .40S&W, 357 Sig), and have been looking for a subcompact version for summer carry.

I have a Stainless Steel Ruger GP100 in excellent condition, with a 4" barrel, and the fair price on that is $500 all day long, not including the couple of additions I added, see below. The gun is a wonderful shooter. It will handle 357 Mag, 38 specials, and 38 specials +P, and 38 specials +P+. It has an aftermarket finger type Hogue grip, and an aftermarket fiber optic front sight. Picks up the target really well. It's a single action/ double action revolver. Trigger is very good and smooth. Cylinder is straight and locks up tight. Forcing cone is perfect. Barrel is clean.

I know you asked for a 6" barrel, but these 4" barrels are very desirable for self defense carry guns.

I'd be willing to entertain a swap of my revolver, and $100 cash for your trade. Let me know what you think. We would each be responsible for transfer to our local FFL. I can get you pics ASAP.
    Administrator/Moderator - SwapArms Forum

NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor
    Author of a book on reloading

Comment

What are you looking for I have several from a mauser rifle to patrol45 pt92 2 -different 357 im wanting a rossi ranch hand or 44 magnum or a. Mossberg 500 pistol type but like all kinds

Comment

The pt92 is a full sixe 1911 Beretta clone same.as m9 the military carries except mine is stainless and nickel chrome

Comment

I get aRuger ,6inch single action and a Rossi custom not the cheapy I paid over$600 for it id be willing to throw another gun in so you would have two for one! Depending on the shape of years if it's not wore out my guns are fired.1shot only test fitred.

Comment

Text me if interested 3049631512

Comment

Originally posted by DukeInFlorida View Post
              gandog, I have a P229 (my carry gun) in a similar setup (9mm, .40S&W, 357 Sig), and have been looking for a subcompact version for summer carry.

I have a Stainless Steel Ruger GP100 in excellent condition, with a 4" barrel, and the fair price on that is $500 all day long, not including the couple of additions I added, see below. The gun is a wonderful shooter. It will handle 357 Mag, 38 specials, and 38 specials +P, and 38 specials +P+. It has an aftermarket finger type Hogue grip, and an aftermarket fiber optic front sight. Picks up the target really well. It's a single action/ double action revolver. Trigger is very good and smooth. Cylinder is straight and locks up tight. Forcing cone is perfect. Barrel is clean.

I know you asked for a 6" barrel, but these 4" barrels are very desirable for self defense carry guns.

I'd be willing to entertain a swap of my revolver, and $100 cash for your trade. Let me know what you think. We would each be responsible for transfer to our local FFL. I can get you pics ASAP.
              I'm thinking my total is probably worth somewhere in the neighborhood of 8-900 bucks, and I really kind of had my heart set on 6" or more. I'll keep you in mind if nothing else pans up.
              Last edited by gandog56; 07-09-2015, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by carlpinson57 View Post
                I get aRuger ,6inch single action and a Rossi custom not the cheapy I paid over$600 for it id be willing to throw another gun in so you would have two for one! Depending on the shape of years if it's not wore out my guns are fired.1shot only test fitred.
                I got it in the 9mm as a swap and have no idea how old it is. But the .40 cal/357 SIG slide/barrel is from a brand new in box Xchange kit and I probably do not have 50 rounds through it. The .40 cal barrel came even after the Xchange kit. But I am curious about what you mean by throwing in another gun.

Comment

Understood. Like I suggested, we could even it up with cash, or trade of some additional whatever....
                  Keep me posted. It would fit me perfectly. My son is a Leftie, and I would be happy to get the Leftie holster and perhaps even eventually GIFT my son with this setup.

Originally posted by gandog56 View Post
                  I'm thinking my total is probably worth somewhere in the neighborhood of 8-900 bucks, and I really kind of had my heart set on 6" or more. I'll keep you in mind if nothing else pans up.

NRA Life Member

Comment

Originally posted by DukeInFlorida View Post
                    Understood. Like I suggested, we could even it up with cash, or trade of some additional whatever....
                    Keep me posted. It would fit me perfectly. My son is a Leftie, and I would be happy to get the Leftie holster and perhaps even eventually GIFT my son with this setup.
                    Well, maybe for $250 with cash and I would throw uin the holster. Unless you have another pistol you would like to add for consideration. I am thinking maybe converting a Ruger .357 mag to 10mm, so I would need some conversion money.

Comment

I'm gonna have to back out of this one. Just spent the cash on hand for a few bills, and some things I been needing.
                      As much as the gun would be perfect for me, I just can't do the trade with $200 extra.

I wonder if I can sell blood at the blood bank??? (J/K)

Good luck with your trades.....

NRA Life Member

Comment

OK, I actually got a new Taurus 66 6" revlover on a 4 payment plan, but I still have the SIG outfit. I already have other pistols that cover everything it shoots, so I am kind of open to ANY trades now. What ya all got?
                        Last edited by gandog56; 11-26-2015, 06:00 AM.

Comment

I would trade it for almost any rifle in .243, a caliber I do not have yet.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎