Announcement

Collapse

Please follow all LEGAL requirements for state and federal transfers

Notice:
This forum, and it's managers, admins, and moderators, do not condone or encourage any illegal activity, whatsoever. You MUST follow all state and federal requirements with regard to the transfer of guns of any sort.

Inter-State transfer of any guns, whether long guns or hand guns, requires the intervention of a FFL (Federal Firearms License) dealer. Background checks MUST be done during the course of those transfers. Any felon or other person not qualified to receive a gun, should not seek to trade for a gun. Any suspected illegal activity here will be forwarded to the appropriate authorities for prosecution.

It is the responsibility of the all traders to proceed with any gun trades carefully and legally. This forum provides for only a method of communication between parties. And, neither your participation here, nor any trades that you arrange, create any real or implied legal implication of the forum, it's admins, managers, or moderators. We are not a party to your trade arrangements.
See more
See less

WTT: RCBS Rock Chucker IV improved primer catcher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTT: RCBS Rock Chucker IV improved primer catcher

I have several of the improved primer catchers for the Rock Chucker IV (NOT for the older models!) (values at $15) for trade for gun related things (bullets, brass in .44 mag, 45/70, .500 S&W, .308 Win, .223 etc...). They come with the catcher, tube and tube plug and are either green (almost "RCBS green") or black
    20150718_122813.jpg 20150718_122914.jpg
    Last edited by Big Tom; 08-22-2015, 04:54 PM.

I purchased one of BigTom's primer catchers for the RC. If you don't have one you need to get one, they work great. My press has the slot in the front and back of the ram but out of 500 rounds only 3 went on the floor. It would have been none if the ram didn't have the front slot. They are worth the money!

Comment

OK,I have a RCBS rockchukker: however I do not know the model. What should I be looking for to identify the model? Once I identify mine as being able to utilize your device how many .223 Rem cases would make you happy?

Comment

Would this work on the RS model?

Comment

I have a new bag of 50 Midway 44 mag brass would like to trade. Let me know JJ

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎