Announcement

Collapse

Please follow all LEGAL requirements for state and federal transfers

Notice:
This forum, and it's managers, admins, and moderators, do not condone or encourage any illegal activity, whatsoever. You MUST follow all state and federal requirements with regard to the transfer of guns of any sort.

Inter-State transfer of any guns, whether long guns or hand guns, requires the intervention of a FFL (Federal Firearms License) dealer. Background checks MUST be done during the course of those transfers. Any felon or other person not qualified to receive a gun, should not seek to trade for a gun. Any suspected illegal activity here will be forwarded to the appropriate authorities for prosecution.

It is the responsibility of the all traders to proceed with any gun trades carefully and legally. This forum provides for only a method of communication between parties. And, neither your participation here, nor any trades that you arrange, create any real or implied legal implication of the forum, it's admins, managers, or moderators. We are not a party to your trade arrangements.
See more
See less

Wtt 45 for 9mm

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtt 45 for 9mm

Wtt 1000 federal 45 acp looking for 1500 9mm.

I'm not sure if I have 1000. A friend gave me a small bucket of 9mm mixed manufacturers. I'm guessing that there are at least 500. Would be glad to trade 3 for 2 if you are still interested.

Comment

I do have 1000 - 750 WIN and 250 RP.

Comment

Are your Federal 45 ACP brass the ones with the small primers????
        Administrator/Moderator - SwapArms Forum

NRA Life Member
        NRA Certified Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor
        Author of a book on reloading

Comment

Do you still have the federal hs 45 acp brass. I have lots of 9mm. Send me a pm. Thank you

Comment

If you still have the federal HS 45ACP brass I am willing to make a trade with you for 1500, 9mm. 3 for 2.
            Please send me a pm. Are these the large pistol primers?

Comment

I am interested in making a trade for large primer federal headstamp 45acp. 1000 45's for 1500 9mm

Comment

wtt 45 for 9mm

Do you still have these federal 45acp large primer? I am willing to make the trade with you. Send a pm

Comment

I will make this trade with you

Comment

You get the same thought... Shickf2 may have gotten the 9mm he was looking to trade? Looks like this was his only post.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎