Announcement

Collapse

Please follow all LEGAL requirements for state and federal transfers

Notice:
This forum, and it's managers, admins, and moderators, do not condone or encourage any illegal activity, whatsoever. You MUST follow all state and federal requirements with regard to the transfer of guns of any sort.

Inter-State transfer of any guns, whether long guns or hand guns, requires the intervention of a FFL (Federal Firearms License) dealer. Background checks MUST be done during the course of those transfers. Any felon or other person not qualified to receive a gun, should not seek to trade for a gun. Any suspected illegal activity here will be forwarded to the appropriate authorities for prosecution.

It is the responsibility of the all traders to proceed with any gun trades carefully and legally. This forum provides for only a method of communication between parties. And, neither your participation here, nor any trades that you arrange, create any real or implied legal implication of the forum, it's admins, managers, or moderators. We are not a party to your trade arrangements.
See more
See less

I have for sale or trade the following 5 barrels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have for sale or trade the following 5 barrels

I have for sale or trade the following barrels.

1)Factory take off from REM 700 matt finish in .223 cal. varmint contour oal 26". excellent crown, bore clean, action treads clean and straight. The guy I purchased from said he did not shoot the gun just wanted a different caliber. I sold my Rem 700 so I have no need currently. send in best offer. I know what they are worth. I will consider trades of game camera, cash, possible barnes bullets in 7mm( 140-180 gr) and or .308 cal(150-180 gr)I will send pictures to your email address on request.

2)Factory take off from REM 700 matt finish in 22-250 cal. varmint contour oal 26". excellent crown, bore clean, action treads clean and straight. The guy I purchased from said he did not shoot the gun just wanted a different caliber. I sold my Rem 700, so I have no need currently. send in best offer. I know what they are worth.I will consider trades of game camera, cash, possible barnes bullets in 7mm( 140-180 gr) and or .308 cal(150-180 gr)
    I will send pictures to your email address on request.

3) Factory take off from Ruger #1. Blue finish in 22-250 cal. varmint contour oal 24" excellent crown, bore clean, action treads clean and straight. The guy I purchased from said he did not shoot the gun just wanted a different caliber. I sold my Ruger #1, so I have no need currently. send in best offer. I know what they are worth.I will consider trades of game camera, cash, possible barnes bullets in 7mm( 140-180 gr) and or .308 cal(150-180 gr)
    I will send pictures to your email address on request.

4) Factory take off from Ruger #1. Blue finish in 300 win. mag. sporter contour oal 26". Includes front sight, barrel band, rear scope base mount. excellent crown, bore clean, action treads clean and straight. The guy I purchased from said he shot the gun, just wanted a different caliber. I sold my Ruger #1, so I have no need currently. send in best offer. I know what they are worth.I will consider trades of game camera, cash, possible barnes bullets in 7mm( 140-180 gr) and or .308 cal(150-180 gr). I will send pictures to your email address on request.

5) Factory take off from Reminton 700 blue finish in 22-250 cal. sporter contour oal 24". has filler screws in front sight and rear holes. excellent crown, bore clean, action treads clean and straight. The guy I purchased from said he did shot the gun just wanted a different caliber. I sold my Rem 700 so I have no need currently. send in best offer. I know what they are worth. I will consider trades of game camera, cash, possible barnes bullets in 7mm( 140-180 gr) and or .308 cal(150-180 gr). I will send pictures to your email address on request.

Send Private messages with best offers or questions.
    Thanks
    Bulletswapper

if you know what they are worth then please put a price on them.

Comment

what is the twist on the rem 22? 1-12 1-14 1-10

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎