Announcement

Collapse

Please follow all LEGAL requirements for state and federal transfers

Notice:
This forum, and it's managers, admins, and moderators, do not condone or encourage any illegal activity, whatsoever. You MUST follow all state and federal requirements with regard to the transfer of guns of any sort.

Inter-State transfer of any guns, whether long guns or hand guns, requires the intervention of a FFL (Federal Firearms License) dealer. Background checks MUST be done during the course of those transfers. Any felon or other person not qualified to receive a gun, should not seek to trade for a gun. Any suspected illegal activity here will be forwarded to the appropriate authorities for prosecution.

It is the responsibility of the all traders to proceed with any gun trades carefully and legally. This forum provides for only a method of communication between parties. And, neither your participation here, nor any trades that you arrange, create any real or implied legal implication of the forum, it's admins, managers, or moderators. We are not a party to your trade arrangements.
See more
See less

2 single shot shotguns for barrel stub projects

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 single shot shotguns for barrel stub projects

Up for sale or trade are two single shot shotguns for barrel stub projects. When I get a single shot I always pull the forearms for inspection. I have one that has a nut splatter welded to the barrel. I don't trust it for a. hooter as is, but would make a decent barrel stub project. 2nd had holes tapped into the chamber, again not something I want to shoot near you face, but another possible barrel stub project.

LMK know what you have to offer in silver coins or muzzleloader barrels or whatever else you may have of interest.

Obviously they must be shipped to ffl dealer or ftf if Illinios residents with valid foid card that can be verified on ISP website.
    Last edited by waarp8nt; 07-17-2016, 07:47 PM. Reason: FFL if shipped or FTF if in Illinois with valid Foid
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎