Announcement

Collapse

Please follow all LEGAL requirements for state and federal transfers

Notice:
This forum, and it's managers, admins, and moderators, do not condone or encourage any illegal activity, whatsoever. You MUST follow all state and federal requirements with regard to the transfer of guns of any sort.

Inter-State transfer of any guns, whether long guns or hand guns, requires the intervention of a FFL (Federal Firearms License) dealer. Background checks MUST be done during the course of those transfers. Any felon or other person not qualified to receive a gun, should not seek to trade for a gun. Any suspected illegal activity here will be forwarded to the appropriate authorities for prosecution.

It is the responsibility of the all traders to proceed with any gun trades carefully and legally. This forum provides for only a method of communication between parties. And, neither your participation here, nor any trades that you arrange, create any real or implied legal implication of the forum, it's admins, managers, or moderators. We are not a party to your trade arrangements.
See more
See less

Wtb used or broken lee pro 100 presses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtb used or broken lee pro 100 presses

I'm primarily looking for the hexagonal front Post/Column for an older Lee Pro 1000 press, as I have one that is missing only this part. The current Lee Pro 1000 part (TP-2106) does not fit my press, and can not be adapted to fit.
    I use these presses to help reload ammo for our Veteran's club members, who can not afford to buy ammo.
    Any help would be MUCH appreciated! Will gladly pay for parts and shipping.
    Thanks,
    Fred (Honcho)
    Last edited by HONCHO; 01-05-2018, 01:30 PM.

I have a Lee Pro 1000 with several new parts. I was setting it up for my own use when a progressive RCBS press came available at a reasonable price. If you are interested in it I can take pics but have no luck sending them by computer except via eMail or a phone number. There are lots of disks and plates included-I really don't recall what all is there. If you look at the pics, feel free to make an offer as I have a fond attraction to the vets.

Glenn
    gwcs@att.net (this is the current -correct - email address)

Comment

Hey, Glenn,
      I'll E-Mail you, about the Lee press, I know where you're coming from as I've never been able to post a pic on a website, either, guess I'm too old to keep up with the technology.
      I don't have a lot of disposable money, am on a fixed income, and the Vet's Club has no funds of it's own, (most of the guys are in the same boat as me, regarding finances), but maybe we can look into making a deal that we can both live with.
      Will E-mail you, thanks,
      Fred

Comment

Sent you a PM

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡