Announcement

Collapse

Please follow all LEGAL requirements for state and federal transfers

Notice:
This forum, and it's managers, admins, and moderators, do not condone or encourage any illegal activity, whatsoever. You MUST follow all state and federal requirements with regard to the transfer of guns of any sort.

Inter-State transfer of any guns, whether long guns or hand guns, requires the intervention of a FFL (Federal Firearms License) dealer. Background checks MUST be done during the course of those transfers. Any felon or other person not qualified to receive a gun, should not seek to trade for a gun. Any suspected illegal activity here will be forwarded to the appropriate authorities for prosecution.

It is the responsibility of the all traders to proceed with any gun trades carefully and legally. This forum provides for only a method of communication between parties. And, neither your participation here, nor any trades that you arrange, create any real or implied legal implication of the forum, it's admins, managers, or moderators. We are not a party to your trade arrangements.
See more
See less

Swap or sell once fired brass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swap or sell once fired brass

Hi, All,
    Finally found some time to make a list of the Rifle and Pistol brass I have on hand, and would like to trade for some commercial handgun bullets, (9 MM, .357, .40 S&W, .45 ACP, and .45 Colt)
    HANDGUN BRASS ON HAND:
    5-SEVENX28FN +150 PIECES
    9 MM MAKAROV +16 "
    10 MM +21 "
    .44S&W RUSSIAN +13 "
    .44 SPL. +68 "
    .44 REM. MAG. +22 "
    .45 GAP +44 "
    RIFLE BRASS ON HAND:
    .243 WIN. +2 "
    6.5 CREEDMORE +16 "
    .25-06 +1 "
    .270 WEATHERBY MAG.+7 "
    7MM-08 REM. +3 "
    7 MM SHORT MAG. +6 "
    .30 BLACKOUT +86 "
    .30-30 WIN. +55 "
    .300 WIN. SHORT MAG+50"
    .300 WIN. MAG. +96 "
    .308 WIN. +66 "
    .300 WEATHERBY MAG.+2 "
    .357 WIN. +5 "
    8MM MAUSER +2 "
    ALL TRADES WILL HELP TO PROVIDE RELOADS/AMMO FOR OUR VETERAN'S CLUB MEMBERS WHO CAN'T AFFORD COMMERCIAL AMMO.
    THANKS FOR LOOKING!
    FRED J. WAHL, (POINCIANA VETERAN'S CLUB), HONCHO@OUTDRS.NET
    (Hq&Hq Troop,3rd Armored Cav. Reg't., Baumholder, Germany, 1961-1963)

Update on the previous post:
    The .44 Spl., .308 Win., .30 Blackout, and .270 Weatherby Magnum cases are gone, made a trade with a Veteran brother.
    All the other cases are still on hand.
    Thanks,
    Fred

Comment

Reload the following:

.257 Roberts
      7mm Rem Mag
      7.65 Belgian
      .338 Win Mag
      .38 Spc
      .357 Mag
      .40 S&W
      .45 acp

So always looking for brass at some point.... Right now, need .380 and .357, 7.65 Belgian and .338.

Have excess .40 S&W (200)

Let me know if you run across any we need. Can always find/have excess bullets in cast .357

Comment

Hey, Greg!
        I have some extra .380 ACP and some .357 Mag. that I don't need, how many of each do you need?
        I do volunteer work at a local range, and they don't mind if I take a pocket full of brass, from time to time, will start looking out for the ones you need--
        Cheers,
        Fred

Comment

As of yesterday, add 6.5 Creedmor. I will look to see what I have in cast .357 158 and 125 gr. bullets. I missed out on several hundred 70s era cast factory SWC w/gas check that work well. But, someone else got those. I got the cast polymer coated 158 gr. RN w/ no gas check. Let me see what quantity I have to trade, if you are interested. The press will be delivered by UPS to you today by the close of business. Sent you PM her and email with tracking info.
          Last edited by Hgmeyer; 03-27-2018, 07:17 AM. Reason: added info

Comment

Hey, Greg,
            By now you should have received the .380 A.C.P., 6.5 Creedmore, and .357 Mag brass, don't worry about trading them for bullets, they're on the house, we owe you. man!
            I'm prepping another box to send you, Lou brought over a few .357 Magnums, and around 30 .380 ACP, and I have gathered another 230 -.380 brass cases for you, soon as I have a full "flat rate" box full, they'll be on the way to you.
            I have some .308 cases, laying around, around 66, do you want them? Say the word, Bud, and they're yours! I'll also check my stash of brass when we get to our summer place in PA, (Apr.15th or 16th), and will send you whatever you can use.
            God Bless, and Happy Easter!
            Fred

Comment

Hey, Greg!
              Haven't heard back from you, as to whether you received the box of .357 Mag., 6.5 Creedmoor, and .380 ACP, also the check I sent you for postage hasn't been cashed, is everything O.K.?
              I tried E-mailing you on your regular E Mail address, and didn't get a reply there either, but my E.M. server has been weird lately, and has lost a lot of the messages I sent out-- It shows them as being sent, but don't know if they've been delivered!
              Anyway, I have another box of brass just about ready to send you, mostly .380 ACP, and a handful of .357 Magnum, (they are very hard to find, as not many people shoot .357 Mag anymore, guess the ammo has gotten too expensive--), but I want to be sure you got the first batch I sent. A lot of that batch were already sized and belled, and I sent them from my own stash that I'd planned to reload.
              Please get back to me, so I'll be sure you got this message, O.K., and let me know if the first box arrived.
              Thanks,
              Semper Fi
              Fred

Comment

Fred,

I have a 100 plus 40 S&W that I would be willing to trade. I am always looking for 454 casull, 410 shot shells and 300 win mag.
                I also have 200 plus 38 spl, and 300 plus 380 acp.
                Semper Paratus
                Dan

Comment

I just saw 100 each 300 win mag cases on E-Bay up for auction.

Comment

Can you ship me the 16 6.5 creedmoor for $9

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎