Announcement

Collapse

Please follow all LEGAL requirements for state and federal transfers

Notice:
This forum, and it's managers, admins, and moderators, do not condone or encourage any illegal activity, whatsoever. You MUST follow all state and federal requirements with regard to the transfer of guns of any sort.

Inter-State transfer of any guns, whether long guns or hand guns, requires the intervention of a FFL (Federal Firearms License) dealer. Background checks MUST be done during the course of those transfers. Any felon or other person not qualified to receive a gun, should not seek to trade for a gun. Any suspected illegal activity here will be forwarded to the appropriate authorities for prosecution.

It is the responsibility of the all traders to proceed with any gun trades carefully and legally. This forum provides for only a method of communication between parties. And, neither your participation here, nor any trades that you arrange, create any real or implied legal implication of the forum, it's admins, managers, or moderators. We are not a party to your trade arrangements.
See more
See less

Looking for any reloading equipment for starting the good habit!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for any reloading equipment for starting the good habit!

I have about 20 30-30 rounds that are live and a fair number of once fired brass in the same caliber. I'm also looking to offload a bunch of survivalist books. For the right trade I might part with my vintage Leopard fur coat, full length and MINT! Trust me, your wife wants it. If you are interested in making any offers and would like to see what I've got, just message me! I'm looking to start reloading 45 Colt.
    Attached Files

Glaring Eagle, I sure don't need a fur coat, but do have an extra set of .30-30 dies and a LOT of reloading stuff I have duplicates of, what else do you have for trade?

Comment

Well HONCHO, I have a strange and surprising amount of you wouldn't believe. You looking for shooting equipment, curios, collectible militaria, specialty tools...? You get the idea. I have a bit of everything. Anything in particular you are looking for or do you want me to try to wow you with things no one man should continue to hoard? Have any specific interests? I can probably scrape up something relevant.

Comment

Reminder, this is a trading site. So please keep all deals as TRADES.
        Thanks
        Administrator/Moderator - SwapArms Forum

NRA Life Member
        NRA Certified Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor
        Author of a book on reloading

Comment

Everything you would need except the dies

I'm interested in carry pistols, .380 through .45 caliber. If you have those, I can upload a pic.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎