Announcement

Collapse

Please follow all LEGAL requirements for state and federal transfers

Notice:
This forum, and it's managers, admins, and moderators, do not condone or encourage any illegal activity, whatsoever. You MUST follow all state and federal requirements with regard to the transfer of guns of any sort.

Inter-State transfer of any guns, whether long guns or hand guns, requires the intervention of a FFL (Federal Firearms License) dealer. Background checks MUST be done during the course of those transfers. Any felon or other person not qualified to receive a gun, should not seek to trade for a gun. Any suspected illegal activity here will be forwarded to the appropriate authorities for prosecution.

It is the responsibility of the all traders to proceed with any gun trades carefully and legally. This forum provides for only a method of communication between parties. And, neither your participation here, nor any trades that you arrange, create any real or implied legal implication of the forum, it's admins, managers, or moderators. We are not a party to your trade arrangements.
See more
See less

7mm and 6mm bullets to swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7mm and 6mm bullets to swap

I have about 600 Hornady 7mm 175 spire point bullets to set free and no more 7mm guns. These are older but still usable for hunting or target...or usable for breaking in a barrel inexpensively. I also have some 175 Partitions in 7mm but need to dig them out for a count.
    I also have 4 boxes of 6mm 100 gr spire point bullets that need to go, good for breaking in barrel or just plain shooting.
    These are also older but usable.
    To go along with these I have dies for 7mm Rem Mag(RCBS) and 243 Winchester(Herter's). Both sets of dies are in good condition. I have plenty of 7mmRm brass to go and some 243W brass
    I could use bullets or brass that can be used in 30-30 Win. I can use bullets for .357 Mag. I will check to see what else I can use. I can always use good stuff of value that I can sell.
    Thanks for your considerations. I have more to list as I find time to do counts.
    Last edited by Chief 101; 10-23-2018, 08:20 AM.

I also have a 30 Carbine revolver that need fed. Bullets and brass would be handy...
    Last edited by Chief 101; 10-23-2018, 08:19 AM.

Comment

I found a few hundred 7mm Nosler Partitions that want a new home also...

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎