Announcement

Collapse

Please follow all LEGAL requirements for state and federal transfers

Notice:
This forum, and it's managers, admins, and moderators, do not condone or encourage any illegal activity, whatsoever. You MUST follow all state and federal requirements with regard to the transfer of guns of any sort.

Inter-State transfer of any guns, whether long guns or hand guns, requires the intervention of a FFL (Federal Firearms License) dealer. Background checks MUST be done during the course of those transfers. Any felon or other person not qualified to receive a gun, should not seek to trade for a gun. Any suspected illegal activity here will be forwarded to the appropriate authorities for prosecution.

It is the responsibility of the all traders to proceed with any gun trades carefully and legally. This forum provides for only a method of communication between parties. And, neither your participation here, nor any trades that you arrange, create any real or implied legal implication of the forum, it's admins, managers, or moderators. We are not a party to your trade arrangements.
See more
See less

WTB 44 Magnum and 44 Special Brass

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB 44 Magnum and 44 Special Brass

Need, Once Fired 44 Special Brass!! Have plenty 44 Mag. now have some Brass to trade
    David
    Last edited by holeysocks; 04-03-2013, 04:51 AM.

what do you have for trades? How much are you looking for?

Comment

How Much do you have to trade? That way I can tell you exactly what I have and how I am willing to trade!! make sense?

Comment

upwards of 1300 pcs 1x fired .44 mag.

Comment

OK, What are you looking for most?? I would like to pick up, say 500 rounds..I need 10 rounds 44 Special to make 50 if you could hlep me there?

Comment

I have no .44 spl brass. Looking for new 7.62x54r Graf HS brass or .280 Ross brass.

Comment

Don't have any of either of those... Cash?

Comment

Need those brass more than cash, so no. Might take .22 ammo as a trade depending on amount.

Comment

Sorry, not going to let go what I have.. Thanks anyway

Comment

Originally posted by PLMitch View Post
                    upwards of 1300 pcs 1x fired .44 mag.
                    Are you willing to trade 44 mag for other brass. Look at my posts to see what I have. snaketooth.

Comment

Originally posted by snaketooth View Post
                      Are you willing to trade 44 mag for other brass. Look at my posts to see what I have. snaketooth.
                      Nothing I need or want.

Comment

Originally posted by holeysocks View Post
                        Need 44 Magnum and 44 Special Brass have some Brass to trade
                        David
                        I have 17 pcs. of 44Special that I will trade for 17 pcs. of 7.62x39 or 30-30 or 45ACP. If this is good for you send me a PM with your details for mailing these rds. to you. I will do the same. You pay for your shipping and I will pay for my shipping. Let me know. Thanks

Comment

Still Looking!!

Comment

any 7.62x39 ? i will swap if you have more than 100 to make it worth shipping
                            Daniel Germann 1863 in his civil war uniform my great great grandfather.. lost his left arm from a musket ball in the war

Comment

only have 60.. sorry
                              Last edited by holeysocks; 03-31-2013, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎