Announcement

Collapse

Please follow all LEGAL requirements for state and federal transfers

Notice:
This forum, and it's managers, admins, and moderators, do not condone or encourage any illegal activity, whatsoever. You MUST follow all state and federal requirements with regard to the transfer of guns of any sort.

Inter-State transfer of any guns, whether long guns or hand guns, requires the intervention of a FFL (Federal Firearms License) dealer. Background checks MUST be done during the course of those transfers. Any felon or other person not qualified to receive a gun, should not seek to trade for a gun. Any suspected illegal activity here will be forwarded to the appropriate authorities for prosecution.

It is the responsibility of the all traders to proceed with any gun trades carefully and legally. This forum provides for only a method of communication between parties. And, neither your participation here, nor any trades that you arrange, create any real or implied legal implication of the forum, it's admins, managers, or moderators. We are not a party to your trade arrangements.
See more
See less

want .308-.311 jacketed fn or roundnose 140-220 gr bullets ,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• want .308-.311 jacketed fn or roundnose 140-220 gr bullets ,

trade 3006 brass for your 30 caliber fn /or round nose bullets ..pm me also have 308 , lead , tin , linotype etc .prefer in the range of medium to heavy bullets 140ish to 220 gr.
    Daniel Germann 1863 in his civil war uniform my great great grandfather.. lost his left arm from a musket ball in the war

I have 77 pieces of 180 grain RNSP pulls. Can't say for sure exactly what they are, but they sure look like Sierra Pro Hunter to me. I'd be interested in lino if it is still in type form. 10 pounds maybe? Should fit easily in a small FRB. Let me know...

Comment

Not even a response?

Comment

my badd i forgot i posted this here pm sent ...
        are these flat enough for a 30-30 ,as not to punch the primer ?
        Daniel Germann 1863 in his civil war uniform my great great grandfather.. lost his left arm from a musket ball in the war

Comment

They look like this:

I would use them in a tube magazine no problem, but it is up to you. Answered your PM. Let me know if the profile doesn't work for you.

Comment

looks good , bob

Comment

i've got a full box of hornady 220 gr.flat nose if your interested.
              just let me know.

dennis

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎