Announcement

Collapse

Please follow all LEGAL requirements for state and federal transfers

Notice:
This forum, and it's managers, admins, and moderators, do not condone or encourage any illegal activity, whatsoever. You MUST follow all state and federal requirements with regard to the transfer of guns of any sort.

Inter-State transfer of any guns, whether long guns or hand guns, requires the intervention of a FFL (Federal Firearms License) dealer. Background checks MUST be done during the course of those transfers. Any felon or other person not qualified to receive a gun, should not seek to trade for a gun. Any suspected illegal activity here will be forwarded to the appropriate authorities for prosecution.

It is the responsibility of the all traders to proceed with any gun trades carefully and legally. This forum provides for only a method of communication between parties. And, neither your participation here, nor any trades that you arrange, create any real or implied legal implication of the forum, it's admins, managers, or moderators. We are not a party to your trade arrangements.
See more
See less

Thinking of quitting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking of quitting

After fifty + years of casting bullets, and reloading I have accumulated a large amount of casting metals, small Ingots of premixed lead/type metal, lead/antimony, Pure lead, also wheel weight material etc. I have an electric casting furnace, lead pots, dippers, moulds,lube/sizing press, sizing dies, automatic loading press, and dies, a large supply of brass. I have loaded up quite a supply of all kind of ammo that I shoot, and probibly won't need more in my lifetime. I would like to find someone in the centrial Ohio area interested in a large supply of loading gear, material, and equipment to buy or trade for it. I don't want to get into the shipping of the heavy stuff. I don't have a count on all the brass, or a weight, and amount of the casting metals, but will be making one.
    Any one interested? Let me know.

Chubbo

PM on its way...

Comment

Sent a pm a few days ago and again today... no response as of yet. ..

Comment

Yea I got no response either... maybe someone kicking tires.....???????

Comment

No clue... but would like to know

Comment

He said hes been casting for 50 years..that would prolly put him somewhere in his 70's at least, hopfully he didn't miss the tires an kick the bucket instead..did he get back to either of you?

Comment

Nothing here.... still waiting

Comment

Sorry about the delay.

I am sorry about the delay. I never recieved any responses. I am 82+yrs. old, and am a little behind on my computering, and don't know where things got bolixed up, but I still am going to start getting rid of my loading supplies, starting with my lead supply. I am located at the south edge of Columbus Ohio. I would like to sell my lead to someone that could pick it up as I don't want to get involved in shipping it, as that would be cost prohibitive I assume. Most of the lead is sorted in ingots in different grades of hardness. some is in pure lead in sheet form, some in wheel weights etc. If anyone in the area is interested in the lead, contact me by e-mail lowellsites57@aol.com. The casting equipment I can sell next, by listing it in this forum. Sorry abou the mix up.
                Chubbo

Comment

The weather, and helth problems are delaying me from taking pictures, and making the list that I promised. Bear with me.
                  Chubbo

Comment

I would be interested in your bullet molds. They are easily shipped by USPO priority mail.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎