Announcement

Collapse

Please follow all LEGAL requirements for state and federal transfers

Notice:
This forum, and it's managers, admins, and moderators, do not condone or encourage any illegal activity, whatsoever. You MUST follow all state and federal requirements with regard to the transfer of guns of any sort.

Inter-State transfer of any guns, whether long guns or hand guns, requires the intervention of a FFL (Federal Firearms License) dealer. Background checks MUST be done during the course of those transfers. Any felon or other person not qualified to receive a gun, should not seek to trade for a gun. Any suspected illegal activity here will be forwarded to the appropriate authorities for prosecution.

It is the responsibility of the all traders to proceed with any gun trades carefully and legally. This forum provides for only a method of communication between parties. And, neither your participation here, nor any trades that you arrange, create any real or implied legal implication of the forum, it's admins, managers, or moderators. We are not a party to your trade arrangements.
See more
See less

T/C Encore 300 mag 28" Pro hunter ....NE Tennessee ftf trade.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T/C Encore 300 mag 28" Pro hunter ....NE Tennessee ftf trade.

I have a 300 winchester magnum, 28" fluted barrel that I have shot exactly 2 times.
    I'm 6'5" and can't get my eye relief right on a small factory stock. I have shot it 2 times and if it was not for the rubber coating on my scope I would have cut my eye both times. I shot it the first time thinking my grip was not tight enough I shot it again with the same result.

Looking to trade for my wife a barrel for her Encore. Would like a 26" ss heavy barreled 7mm08 or .243 or the like in great shape.
    I live in Rogersville Tennessee but end up in the Tri cities and Knoxville quite often.

Encore

Originally posted by Fan of the 1911 View Post
    I have a 300 winchester magnum, 28" fluted barrel that I have shot exactly 2 times.
    I'm 6'5" and can't get my eye relief right on a small factory stock. I have shot it 2 times and if it was not for the rubber coating on my scope I would have cut my eye both times. I shot it the first time thinking my grip was not tight enough I shot it again with the same result.

Looking to trade for my wife a barrel for her Encore. Would like a 26" ss heavy barreled 7mm08 or .243 or the like in great shape.
    I live in Rogersville Tennessee but end up in the Tri cities and Knoxville quite often.
    Is the barrel still available?

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎