Announcement

Collapse

Please follow all LEGAL requirements for state and federal transfers

Notice:
This forum, and it's managers, admins, and moderators, do not condone or encourage any illegal activity, whatsoever. You MUST follow all state and federal requirements with regard to the transfer of guns of any sort.

Inter-State transfer of any guns, whether long guns or hand guns, requires the intervention of a FFL (Federal Firearms License) dealer. Background checks MUST be done during the course of those transfers. Any felon or other person not qualified to receive a gun, should not seek to trade for a gun. Any suspected illegal activity here will be forwarded to the appropriate authorities for prosecution.

It is the responsibility of the all traders to proceed with any gun trades carefully and legally. This forum provides for only a method of communication between parties. And, neither your participation here, nor any trades that you arrange, create any real or implied legal implication of the forum, it's admins, managers, or moderators. We are not a party to your trade arrangements.
See more
See less

first pfi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first pfi

well someone got to get this thing started so is there going to be some rules on this the only rules I think that should be in place is (1) - you have 10 days from the time you clame something to put something back up (2) no saying like I have seen on other fourms I am 3 to the good so I can clame 3 things with out putting up something in returrn (3) if nothing is put up in 10 days you are baned from pfi ok that is my views on the pfi -------------so I will start this thing with 5 sticks of my bullet lube I make I use it in my 44 mag in low to med velocitys comes in solid sticks or hollow sticks first with I will take it followed by a pm with hollow or solid sticks and your mailing address gets it
    D Crockett

"I will take it"

Comment

moose you got it coming your way on Monday just rember I have only tested this lube for low to med velocitys in a ruger 44 mag only if you want to try some hi velocity rounds with it please let me know how it works for you D Crockett
      D Crockett

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎