Announcement

Collapse

Please follow all LEGAL requirements for state and federal transfers

Notice:
This forum, and it's managers, admins, and moderators, do not condone or encourage any illegal activity, whatsoever. You MUST follow all state and federal requirements with regard to the transfer of guns of any sort.

Inter-State transfer of any guns, whether long guns or hand guns, requires the intervention of a FFL (Federal Firearms License) dealer. Background checks MUST be done during the course of those transfers. Any felon or other person not qualified to receive a gun, should not seek to trade for a gun. Any suspected illegal activity here will be forwarded to the appropriate authorities for prosecution.

It is the responsibility of the all traders to proceed with any gun trades carefully and legally. This forum provides for only a method of communication between parties. And, neither your participation here, nor any trades that you arrange, create any real or implied legal implication of the forum, it's admins, managers, or moderators. We are not a party to your trade arrangements.
See more
See less

WTT A Walther P-1 Pistol For.....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTT A Walther P-1 Pistol For.....

........What do you got? I sort of went on a C&R spending spree last June and picked this boy as an impulse buy. I already had an FN Hi-Power in 9mm, and I like the FN a lot better. I do have a C&R license so I can ship it to your home if you also have one, or the a transfer guy if he emails me a copy of his signed 001 FFL. He can also ship your trade directly to me if I get HIM (Or you if you send me a C&R approved gun and You have the C&R too)) a copy of my 003 FFL. Anyways I am interested in maybe like an XP in .45? Or a .38 special revolver? What do you have you would give me in a straight up trade? Pics of the Walther can be observed at this URL.

http://www.gunandgame.com/forums/cur...her-p%3D1.html

P.S. What I REALLY need is a Dan Wesson barrel and shroud for a 15-2V .357 mag pistol in the 10", 12", or 15" lengths.
    Last edited by gandog56; 02-06-2013, 03:05 PM.

Any interest in an 8" assembly?

Barrel and shroud only, no frame included.
    Attached Files
    WWGWD.

Comment

Originally posted by Trey45 View Post
      Any interest in an 8" assembly?

Barrel and shroud only, no frame included.

Already have the kit with the 2.5".4", 6", and 8" barrels. Looking for the 3 optional barrels of 10", 12", and 15".

Untitled.jpg

Comment

I have a Ruger Super Blackhawk 1988 vintage that i believe to be unfired.

Comment

Gun has been traded.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎