Announcement

Collapse

Please follow all LEGAL requirements for state and federal transfers

Notice:
This forum, and it's managers, admins, and moderators, do not condone or encourage any illegal activity, whatsoever. You MUST follow all state and federal requirements with regard to the transfer of guns of any sort.

Inter-State transfer of any guns, whether long guns or hand guns, requires the intervention of a FFL (Federal Firearms License) dealer. Background checks MUST be done during the course of those transfers. Any felon or other person not qualified to receive a gun, should not seek to trade for a gun. Any suspected illegal activity here will be forwarded to the appropriate authorities for prosecution.

It is the responsibility of the all traders to proceed with any gun trades carefully and legally. This forum provides for only a method of communication between parties. And, neither your participation here, nor any trades that you arrange, create any real or implied legal implication of the forum, it's admins, managers, or moderators. We are not a party to your trade arrangements.
See more
See less

30 carbine bullet/ 30 cal plinker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30 carbine bullet/ 30 cal plinker

I have up for sale a bunch of 115 gr RNGC bullets from a new NOE mold. I am going to ask $16 per hundred and these will be ready to shoot at .309 or .311 diameter

I am only looking for a few items for my lyman 450 if you are interested in trade.

Originally posted by 338RUM View Post
    I have up for sale a bunch of 115 gr RNGC bullets from a new NOE mold. I am going to ask $16 per hundred and these will be ready to shoot at .309 or .311 diameter

I am only looking for a few items for my lyman 450 if you are interested in trade.
    Can you size these down to .308 dia? I am not sure my M1 will handle a .309 dia. I have not shot this carbine yet. How much for a small priority mail box that will hold 20 pounds?

Comment

Originally posted by snaketooth View Post
      Can you size these down to .308 dia? I am not sure my M1 will handle a .309 dia. I have not shot this carbine yet. How much for a small priority mail box that will hold 20 pounds?
      Pm sent on these.

Comment

Do these come with checks in place?
        What items are you looking for ?
        Thanks, TCG
        Support our troops....they are somebody's kids!

Comment

Originally posted by Thecyberguy View Post
          Do these come with checks in place?
          What items are you looking for ?
          Thanks, TCG
          Yes they will come ready to shoot, right now I need a set of 40 S&W dies.

Comment

kburdick

Originally posted by 338RUM View Post

I would be interested in purchasing 100 rounds. If you still have them available. .309

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎