Announcement

Collapse

Please follow all LEGAL requirements for state and federal transfers

Notice:
This forum, and it's managers, admins, and moderators, do not condone or encourage any illegal activity, whatsoever. You MUST follow all state and federal requirements with regard to the transfer of guns of any sort.

Inter-State transfer of any guns, whether long guns or hand guns, requires the intervention of a FFL (Federal Firearms License) dealer. Background checks MUST be done during the course of those transfers. Any felon or other person not qualified to receive a gun, should not seek to trade for a gun. Any suspected illegal activity here will be forwarded to the appropriate authorities for prosecution.

It is the responsibility of the all traders to proceed with any gun trades carefully and legally. This forum provides for only a method of communication between parties. And, neither your participation here, nor any trades that you arrange, create any real or implied legal implication of the forum, it's admins, managers, or moderators. We are not a party to your trade arrangements.
See more
See less

want butt stock for Marlin 375

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• want butt stock for Marlin 375

I am looking for an original butt stock and fore arm too for my Marlin 375. I believe a pistol grip type of stock from a 336 will also work. I would like to trade my existing stock and fore arm for yours. Mine has been refinished. Main problem with mine is a previous owner has sanded the stock down prior to refinishing. They were a little heavy with the sandpaper so they removed a little too much wood to suit me. It works fine, just doesn't look exactly right to me. That being said I expect to pay a reasonable sum for the original that you have. I will also be willing to purchase yours outright if you don't want a trade. Thanks for looking.

Still looking for a replacement stock for my Marlin 375. Any surplus to you stock for one of the old Marlins would be appreciated. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎