Announcement

Collapse

Please follow all LEGAL requirements for state and federal transfers

Notice:
This forum, and it's managers, admins, and moderators, do not condone or encourage any illegal activity, whatsoever. You MUST follow all state and federal requirements with regard to the transfer of guns of any sort.

Inter-State transfer of any guns, whether long guns or hand guns, requires the intervention of a FFL (Federal Firearms License) dealer. Background checks MUST be done during the course of those transfers. Any felon or other person not qualified to receive a gun, should not seek to trade for a gun. Any suspected illegal activity here will be forwarded to the appropriate authorities for prosecution.

It is the responsibility of the all traders to proceed with any gun trades carefully and legally. This forum provides for only a method of communication between parties. And, neither your participation here, nor any trades that you arrange, create any real or implied legal implication of the forum, it's admins, managers, or moderators. We are not a party to your trade arrangements.
See more
See less

WTT 357 , 38 sp , 270 for 44 sp,44mag , 45 acp , 22-250, 25-06 what you got

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTT 357 , 38 sp , 270 for 44 sp,44mag , 45 acp , 22-250, 25-06 what you got

I have lots of 357 around 750pc 38 sp have around 500pc and 270 - 93pc 56- 30-06

Looking for 44, 44sp, 45acp , 22-250 , 25-06 , 450 bushmaster
    Last edited by Tootall; 06-17-2013, 07:28 PM.

Tootall, I have 45 ACP , I am interested in your 357 and 30-06, Hillshooter

Comment

OK what you like to do . trade straight up 45 for 357 one for one . on the 30-06 2- 45 for 1- 30-06
      What you think
      45 need to large primer
      On the 357 I have nickel or brass

Comment

I will do 2 for 1 on the 30-06s as long as the are boxer primed and will do 1 for 1 on 500 of the 357 mags and will throw in a few 44s that I have picked up

Comment

went though the 30-06 not sure what a boxer primer looks like first time hearing of it. 4 might be because of the marking on the bottom look military. So we'll go with 50 ill throw the other 4 in free you can inspect to see. So it 50 - 30-06 and 500 - 357.
          for your 600- 45acp
          I private message you my info.

Comment

Quick way of telling the difference between BOXER primed and Berdan primed is by looking INSIDE the case, with a flashlight.

berdan.jpg

BOXER primed = RELOADABLE (on left in the picture)

Berdan primed = NOT reloadable (on right in the picture)
            Administrator/Moderator - SwapArms Forum

NRA Life Member
            NRA Certified Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor
            Author of a book on reloading

Comment

Do you have any 357 left?
              I have 45acp to trade.

Comment

Yes but have plenty of 45 now looking for 44mag or spl 22-250 25-06

Comment

Tootall

We have a deal right now if you are willing to trade 500 357 mag for 500 45ACP. My 45 has been tumbled and polished. You can never have too much 45ACP brass. Just a thought.
                  Doug
                  Last edited by snaketooth; 08-26-2013, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Tootall If you still have some 357 to shed let me know. I could use some & I have a few 44 mag & 22-250 brass I can let go for some.

Comment

Berdan case depriming.

Originally posted by Tootall View Post
                      went though the 30-06 not sure what a boxer primer looks like first time hearing of it. 4 might be because of the marking on the bottom look military. So we'll go with 50 ill throw the other 4 in free you can inspect to see. So it 50 - 30-06 and 500 - 357.
                      for your 600- 45acp
                      I private message you my info.
                      I use a dowel the size of the bullet in a berdan primed case to remove the old primers. I fill the case with water and insert the dowel tap the dowel and the water forces the old primer out.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎