Announcement

Collapse

Please follow all LEGAL requirements for state and federal transfers

Notice:
This forum, and it's managers, admins, and moderators, do not condone or encourage any illegal activity, whatsoever. You MUST follow all state and federal requirements with regard to the transfer of guns of any sort.

Inter-State transfer of any guns, whether long guns or hand guns, requires the intervention of a FFL (Federal Firearms License) dealer. Background checks MUST be done during the course of those transfers. Any felon or other person not qualified to receive a gun, should not seek to trade for a gun. Any suspected illegal activity here will be forwarded to the appropriate authorities for prosecution.

It is the responsibility of the all traders to proceed with any gun trades carefully and legally. This forum provides for only a method of communication between parties. And, neither your participation here, nor any trades that you arrange, create any real or implied legal implication of the forum, it's admins, managers, or moderators. We are not a party to your trade arrangements.
See more
See less

Trade 45acp (LP) for your 45acp (SP) brass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade 45acp (LP) for your 45acp (SP) brass

WTT:
    45acp (Large Primer (LP) brass cases for your 45acp (Small Primer (SP) cases. I currently have approx 1000 45acp cases of the (LP) version that I would like to trade for your (SP) 45acp cases. These are once fired and tumbled ready to go. Willing to trade in smaller quantities if you prefer.
    Last edited by Shooterontheline; 04-30-2013, 05:01 AM. Reason: New collection of brass

shooter
    i have some not much about 90ea. PM me

Comment

Shooter...

i have about 230 (if memory serves) SP 45acp cases....i think they will all fit in a small flat rate box....i will confirm tonite...

wyman....

Comment

I just sorted all my 45ACP brass by head stamp x SPP. I have about 1/3 of a 5 G bucket of SPP. It is not deprimed but it has been cleaned with SS media.

Comment

GoJydgo,
          Did you get a count or weight of you 45's (sp). Ready to trade.

Comment

SOTL,
            Lets get it on...
            It is in a 2 gallon plastic bucket that weighs 20.3 Lbs. At 78 cases per pound it looks to be about 1560 case + or -. I am sure I can trust you to match the weight and return the same amount.
            Is any of your stuff sorted by head stamp? I just sorted all of mine and I have the most of R-P & Winchester. So If I had a choice I would like either of those 2.
            Mine has all been cleaned/tumbled in SS media.
            Do you think more Mfgs. are going to SPP? IYHO is LPP on its way to the grave?
            I think it will fit in a large flat rate USPS box. Will need an address to ship to.

Comment

Originally posted by goJydgo View Post
              SOTL,
              Lets get it on...
              It is in a 2 gallon plastic bucket that weighs 20.3 Lbs. At 78 cases per pound it looks to be about 1560 case + or -. I am sure I can trust you to match the weight and return the same amount.
              Is any of your stuff sorted by head stamp? I just sorted all of mine and I have the most of R-P & Winchester. So If I had a choice I would like either of those 2.
              Mine has all been cleaned/tumbled in SS media.
              Do you think more Mfgs. are going to SPP? IYHO is LPP on its way to the grave?
              I think it will fit in a large flat rate USPS box. Will need an address to ship to.
              Here are my headstamps for this 308 brass.

R.P.- 9 rds
              WRA 69- 1 rd
              RG 93- 1rd
              FNM 82-26- 8rds
              Hornady 308 Match- 1rd
              TW-69- 1rd
              LG 81- 1rd

There are 22 pcs. of mixed headstamps. They have been polished, but not deprimed.

YOU ARE TRYING TO SEND WAY TOO MANY PIECES OF BRASS

I only have 22 pieces of 308 brass.

If some of these headstamps are not what you want, I understand. Let me know what headstamps you prefer, please. Then we can work out a deal. Sound ok?

Comment

Originally posted by goJydgo View Post
                I just sorted all my 45ACP brass by head stamp x SPP. I have about 1/3 of a 5 G bucket of SPP. It is not deprimed but it has been cleaned with SS media.
                Take a look at the last message carefully. I only have 22 pieces of 308 brass.

You are trying to send me WAY TOO MUCH brass for what little I have.

I am looking at the wrong post for my trade

I would love to have the brass you have, but I don't have too much to trade for it.

Comment

Hello gojydgo. I do want to trade 1-4-1. I only have 22 pieces of 308 to trade with 45ACP. Mixed headstamps. Let me know.

Comment

Snaketooth,
                    I think I finally pulled my head out of my ass and read your message. Sorry! I will trade you 1 for 1 for your 308 brass if you still want to do that.

Comment

Still available, I have a big bunch of 45acp Large Primer Cases that need a good home. Still need the 45acp Small Primer version. Willing to make a good trade for your 45acp SP cases. Let me know how many sp cases you have. Thanks. Marko

Comment

Do you still have this 45 acp federal hs brass available for trade with large pistol primer?

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎