Announcement

Collapse

Please follow all LEGAL requirements for state and federal transfers

Notice:
This forum, and it's managers, admins, and moderators, do not condone or encourage any illegal activity, whatsoever. You MUST follow all state and federal requirements with regard to the transfer of guns of any sort.

Inter-State transfer of any guns, whether long guns or hand guns, requires the intervention of a FFL (Federal Firearms License) dealer. Background checks MUST be done during the course of those transfers. Any felon or other person not qualified to receive a gun, should not seek to trade for a gun. Any suspected illegal activity here will be forwarded to the appropriate authorities for prosecution.

It is the responsibility of the all traders to proceed with any gun trades carefully and legally. This forum provides for only a method of communication between parties. And, neither your participation here, nor any trades that you arrange, create any real or implied legal implication of the forum, it's admins, managers, or moderators. We are not a party to your trade arrangements.
See more
See less

7.62x39 brass wanted buy or trade boxer only ..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7.62x39 brass wanted buy or trade boxer only ..

i would like to barter for some 7.62x39 boxer brass ... i have 30/06 brass or .223 brass...45auto ,44mag,44 spec, 40 s&w 308, berdan 7.62x54,and berdan 7.62x39, belted magnum brass various sizes, 243,270,280, and 357 magnumoh and 30 carbine , i got brass, just not that caliber my sks's are hungry
    Last edited by badbobgerman; 05-08-2013, 10:28 PM. Reason: no action
    Daniel Germann 1863 in his civil war uniform my great great grandfather.. lost his left arm from a musket ball in the war

I have 100 pieces I'd be willing to trade if you had some 357 magnum brass to trade.
    WWGWD.

Comment

i know i have loaded 38/357... but ill have to check if i have any used...or new brass, answer today sometime//// i checked only 17 357 mag all else is reloaded , i have some 50 or so 38 spec ... anything else?
      Last edited by badbobgerman; 02-03-2013, 08:01 PM.
      Daniel Germann 1863 in his civil war uniform my great great grandfather.. lost his left arm from a musket ball in the war

Comment

how many 06 tracers you got?what grn?how many 7.62x39 you need?

Comment

Originally posted by foxhole View Post
          how many 06 tracers you got?what grn?how many 7.62x39 you need?
          i just saw this let me check and ill get back monday eve ..

Comment

i only have 27 , orange tracers for the o6 .. they are around 150 gr each , i do have around 200 a/p black tip fmj bullets to load also for the 06 or 308 diam . also some sabots for 308 to ,223 and some ss109 for a nice s.l.a.p. round
            Last edited by badbobgerman; 02-11-2013, 07:22 PM.

Comment

This is my first post/reply. I have a bunch, most is brand new and Midway I think. I will gather it up tonight after work. I would prefer if you contacted me at TravTheCrooner@yahoo.com in case I forget and I'll send you a list of exactly what I have.

"There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
              soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order."
              -Ed Howdershelt

Rich

Comment

I have 200 rounds of Midway 7.62X39 brass. They are already primed. They appear to be new or maybe once fired. $75 and free shipping anywhere in the 48 states. You can contacted me at TravTheCrooner@yahoo.com.

"There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
                soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order."
                -Ed Howdershelt

Rich

Comment

contacted...with an offer

Comment

bump to the top still want some

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎