Announcement

Collapse

Please follow all LEGAL requirements for state and federal transfers

Notice:
This forum, and it's managers, admins, and moderators, do not condone or encourage any illegal activity, whatsoever. You MUST follow all state and federal requirements with regard to the transfer of guns of any sort.

Inter-State transfer of any guns, whether long guns or hand guns, requires the intervention of a FFL (Federal Firearms License) dealer. Background checks MUST be done during the course of those transfers. Any felon or other person not qualified to receive a gun, should not seek to trade for a gun. Any suspected illegal activity here will be forwarded to the appropriate authorities for prosecution.

It is the responsibility of the all traders to proceed with any gun trades carefully and legally. This forum provides for only a method of communication between parties. And, neither your participation here, nor any trades that you arrange, create any real or implied legal implication of the forum, it's admins, managers, or moderators. We are not a party to your trade arrangements.
See more
See less

Have Nickel 357 brass (250 pieces) to trade for 32 acp components

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have Nickel 357 brass (250 pieces) to trade for 32 acp components

Have Nickel 357 brass (250 pieces) to trade for 32 acp components, CCI 22 CB caps (short), or CCI 22 MiniMag ammo.

Brass is cleaned, once fired, by me.

Thanks!

Steve
    mrlucky353@aol.com
    Last edited by Mrlucky353; 02-11-2013, 10:54 PM.

I could use the 357 mag,but no 32 stuff. Have lots of brass if u want to trade.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrlucky353 View Post
      Have Nickel 357 brass (250 pieces) to trade for 32 acp components, CCI 22 CB caps (short), or CCI 22 MiniMag ammo.

Steve
      mrlucky353@aol.com
      I would like to make some kind of deal for your 357Mag brass. Let me know what you would need. Thanks. Doug

Comment

never mind
        Last edited by holeysocks; 03-05-2013, 08:36 PM.

Comment

357 Mag brass

Originally posted by Mrlucky353 View Post

Thanks!

Steve
          mrlucky353@aol.com
          I want your 357 Mag brass. What do you need to make this happen? Thanks for the nice writeup about our transaction. I was very pleased also.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎