Announcement

Collapse

Please follow all LEGAL requirements for state and federal transfers

Notice:
This forum, and it's managers, admins, and moderators, do not condone or encourage any illegal activity, whatsoever. You MUST follow all state and federal requirements with regard to the transfer of guns of any sort.

Inter-State transfer of any guns, whether long guns or hand guns, requires the intervention of a FFL (Federal Firearms License) dealer. Background checks MUST be done during the course of those transfers. Any felon or other person not qualified to receive a gun, should not seek to trade for a gun. Any suspected illegal activity here will be forwarded to the appropriate authorities for prosecution.

It is the responsibility of the all traders to proceed with any gun trades carefully and legally. This forum provides for only a method of communication between parties. And, neither your participation here, nor any trades that you arrange, create any real or implied legal implication of the forum, it's admins, managers, or moderators. We are not a party to your trade arrangements.
See more
See less

9mm brass trade for 308 brass

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9mm brass trade for 308 brass

Have abundant 9mm to trade for 308/357 mag brass
    Last edited by Hill Shooter; 03-27-2013, 02:25 PM.

Hill Shooter, I just got started and have no 308/357 brass but if you would like to sell some of your 9mm I would be happy to purchase some from you. I only have 247 to use. I got started way to late. Just let me know.. Thanks Mal
    If it neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg, what concern is it of mine. } Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Malpractice, will not sell but will contribute to your cause, let me know how to contact you.

Comment

My email is mdwoodworth@mchsi.com. Im not sure about the lagistics of doing that Im sure we can get a monitor involved.. I have my hands on a pound of very good pewter if you want to trade that.. got an offer??
        If it neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg, what concern is it of mine. } Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Hill Shooter; I have 51 pcs from the local police range. Some are marked 7.62 R1 M1 A79 Rather than the 308 Win as on some but they are all out of the same rifle. I also have two with slightly bent necks but no splits that I'd throw in for grins n giggles, and 4 that look like nickle. Least wise they're silver colored. I don't shoot rifle at all, but am always pickin up anything I find at the range...

Lemme know what you want to do, and I'll put them in a small FRB and send them to you. You can then send the 9's at what ever you think is fair. I'm sorta good for them, but I have a buddy that's gettin into loading and he would want whatever I can get for him. Anyway if you want these email von_dad@hotmail.com or put a PM here, but I don't hit here every day. If you want these give a holler.. They ain't goin anywhere...

VonDad
          I was alright . . . I got over it.

Comment

VonDad are they boxer primed???

Comment

I have 80 Hornady match 308's. Let me know if you still have 9mm's by PM.

Comment

ED, I still have extra, what do you need for the 308s?

Comment

Whatever you think is fair, I was figuring 3 to 1 because of the weight difference.

Comment

yup they are all boxer
                    I was alright . . . I got over it.

Comment

Will PM you.

Comment

i have all boxer,357 and 38 spec , and 308's 2- 9's for a 357 1-1 on the 38 spec. and 3- 9's for a 308 trade rate... if good , pm me tell me what you want . 1 have @ 300 of each to trade. or easier pound for pound ....i can fill a med flatt rate box and let you know its weight ?
                        Last edited by badbobgerman; 04-04-2013, 06:47 PM. Reason: options for trade
                        Daniel Germann 1863 in his civil war uniform my great great grandfather.. lost his left arm from a musket ball in the war

Comment

Badbobgerman, the count sounds fair, let me know how many of each you have and I will send you the total, give me your contact info

Comment

ED , give me your contact info, 3 to 1 is good with me,

Comment

ok ill send the count do you want any 38's?
                              Daniel Germann 1863 in his civil war uniform my great great grandfather.. lost his left arm from a musket ball in the war

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎