Announcement

Collapse

Please follow all LEGAL requirements for state and federal transfers

Notice:
This forum, and it's managers, admins, and moderators, do not condone or encourage any illegal activity, whatsoever. You MUST follow all state and federal requirements with regard to the transfer of guns of any sort.

Inter-State transfer of any guns, whether long guns or hand guns, requires the intervention of a FFL (Federal Firearms License) dealer. Background checks MUST be done during the course of those transfers. Any felon or other person not qualified to receive a gun, should not seek to trade for a gun. Any suspected illegal activity here will be forwarded to the appropriate authorities for prosecution.

It is the responsibility of the all traders to proceed with any gun trades carefully and legally. This forum provides for only a method of communication between parties. And, neither your participation here, nor any trades that you arrange, create any real or implied legal implication of the forum, it's admins, managers, or moderators. We are not a party to your trade arrangements.
See more
See less

wtt, wts 300 Win Mag brass

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wtt, wts 300 Win Mag brass

I have 80 300 Win mag cases once fired all are Federals.
    would sell for $20.00 shipping or trade for

.357 cases
    9mm largo cases
    38 auto or super cases
    303 Brit cases

hi , i might have some 357 cases and maybe some 380 , what kind of trade are you looking for? i could sure use some more 300wm please let me know. and ill see if i have enuff 357 to trade you , if not i might buy them for the 20 dollars. thanks and HAPPY EASTER,
    GOD BLESS
    Darrell

Comment

I would trade for 150 357 brass.

Comment

ok i will check and see if i have that many , if not i would like to buy them. ill let you know by tonight if i can , no later than tomorrow. thanks
        GOD BLESS
        Darrell

Comment

i just checked and dont have enuff 357 cases , most of what i have are 38special , so im sending a pm for payment info, thanks
          GOD BLESS
          Darrell

Comment

Trade completed.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡