Announcement

Collapse

Please follow all LEGAL requirements for state and federal transfers

Notice:
This forum, and it's managers, admins, and moderators, do not condone or encourage any illegal activity, whatsoever. You MUST follow all state and federal requirements with regard to the transfer of guns of any sort.

Inter-State transfer of any guns, whether long guns or hand guns, requires the intervention of a FFL (Federal Firearms License) dealer. Background checks MUST be done during the course of those transfers. Any felon or other person not qualified to receive a gun, should not seek to trade for a gun. Any suspected illegal activity here will be forwarded to the appropriate authorities for prosecution.

It is the responsibility of the all traders to proceed with any gun trades carefully and legally. This forum provides for only a method of communication between parties. And, neither your participation here, nor any trades that you arrange, create any real or implied legal implication of the forum, it's admins, managers, or moderators. We are not a party to your trade arrangements.
See more
See less

.50 Action Express Brass WTS/WTT

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .50 Action Express Brass WTS/WTT

I have 123 Mixed, Commercial, Range Pickup.. $35.00 Shipped or trade 4 to 1 for .40 S&W

Make Me an Offer!!

Comment

I don't want you to think I am cheap, but would you be willing to take $20 for this 50AE brass? Let me know . Maybe transfer using PayPal.

Doug

Comment

Lowest I could go, would be $30 Shipped!! What do you have to trade?? 45 ACP. 40 S&W .357 Sig, 9MM??

Comment

I have a big bunch of 38 Special and some 45ACP and some 9MM tumbled and polished. What would you require to make this happen for trade?

I have Lee molds to trade for brass also.

Doug
          Last edited by snaketooth; 08-18-2013, 01:15 PM.

Comment

what molds do you have?

Comment

holeysocks.

I only have one bullet mold left. It is a brand new aluminum mold with new handles and original box.
              Lee double cavity mold:
              diameter .429, weight 240 grain round nose. 429-240-2R .
              I would be willing to trade straight across the board for your 50AE brass.

Doug

Comment

I already have that mold.. :/ Don't need 38 special!! how much 9 MM and 45 ACP do you have?

Comment

Hello Holeysocks. I have plenty of 45 & 9 mm.

123 rounds 50 AE for what.

Let me know what you require for the trade.

Thank you.

Doug

Comment

250 45 acp ???

Comment

Hello Holeysocks

We have a deal. 250 45ACP brass for 123 50AE brass. I will send you a pm with address.

Thank you

Doug

Comment

50AE brass is sold!!
                        Thanks to every one that looked

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎