Announcement

Collapse

Please follow all LEGAL requirements for state and federal transfers

Notice:
This forum, and it's managers, admins, and moderators, do not condone or encourage any illegal activity, whatsoever. You MUST follow all state and federal requirements with regard to the transfer of guns of any sort.

Inter-State transfer of any guns, whether long guns or hand guns, requires the intervention of a FFL (Federal Firearms License) dealer. Background checks MUST be done during the course of those transfers. Any felon or other person not qualified to receive a gun, should not seek to trade for a gun. Any suspected illegal activity here will be forwarded to the appropriate authorities for prosecution.

It is the responsibility of the all traders to proceed with any gun trades carefully and legally. This forum provides for only a method of communication between parties. And, neither your participation here, nor any trades that you arrange, create any real or implied legal implication of the forum, it's admins, managers, or moderators. We are not a party to your trade arrangements.
See more
See less

WTT brass primed and unprimed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTT brass primed and unprimed

I'm looking for 257 Roberts, 30-40krag, 32 or 30 rem, 6.5x55 or bullets in just about any caliber cast or jacketed.Big and small amounts are welcome. To trade I have some primed and unprimed 223/556, 357 mag and 45acp. If you have a small amount of any of those calibers that I'm looking for and don't need any 223/556 or 357mag, let me know what you could use and depending on what it is I may be able to let a little go. Everything will be processed by size-decap, gone threw an ultrasonic cleaner and tumbled to a mirror finish. and either primed or not depending on our deal. Please let me know, I have posted this in 3 forums now and on the reloaders bench on facebook and so far have only had one gentleman offer some milsurp 6.5. I'm a 27yr old truck driver, my girlfriends 20 and attending one of the top 5 rated collages for nursing moneys tight or I would just buy some on auctions or somthin.

Also have 19pcs of once fired 270WSM I would trade even for any of the brass Im looking for.
    Last edited by punk427; 07-08-2013, 05:06 PM.

I have 200- 358. 168g
    81- 316. 173g. &. 96 -312. 119g
    Cast bullets looking to trade let me no if u can use any or all of them

Comment

The .316 are a little to big I think, but the .358 and .312s I can use. What would you like?

Comment

Punk427 pm sent

Comment

I will look at my brass today. I know I have some 30-40 Krag that I don't need. Looking for 44 Mag or 45 Colt.

Comment

Originally posted by millerwb View Post
            I will look at my brass today. I know I have some 30-40 Krag that I don't need. Looking for 44 Mag or 45 Colt.
            I appreciate you looking! Anychance theres any other calibers you may need..? Im a quickdraw shooter so I go threw a lot of 45colt, and I have a few guns in 44mag but I hardly ever shoot them so I don't rly have that much kickin around. Let me know if theres anything else you could put to use.

Comment

I have 48 pieces of 30-40 to trade. Wanting 45 Colt, but will take 45 ACP or 40 s-w.

Comment

I have 100 Sierra .308 165 gr Hollow Point BT (#2140) and 24 .308 Hornady A-max 168 gr (#30502) bullets available. I'm looking for .223/5.56 brass or 45 colt brass if you are interested.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎