Announcement

Collapse

Please follow all LEGAL requirements for state and federal transfers

Notice:
This forum, and it's managers, admins, and moderators, do not condone or encourage any illegal activity, whatsoever. You MUST follow all state and federal requirements with regard to the transfer of guns of any sort.

Inter-State transfer of any guns, whether long guns or hand guns, requires the intervention of a FFL (Federal Firearms License) dealer. Background checks MUST be done during the course of those transfers. Any felon or other person not qualified to receive a gun, should not seek to trade for a gun. Any suspected illegal activity here will be forwarded to the appropriate authorities for prosecution.

It is the responsibility of the all traders to proceed with any gun trades carefully and legally. This forum provides for only a method of communication between parties. And, neither your participation here, nor any trades that you arrange, create any real or implied legal implication of the forum, it's admins, managers, or moderators. We are not a party to your trade arrangements.
See more
See less

Wtt - rcbs green machine progressive presses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtt - rcbs green machine progressive presses

WANT TO TRADE - RCBS green machine progressive presses. I is 100% complete and the other is 90% complete.
    The only die included is the special bullet seating die. I have 357/38 and 44 Mag. I have no trouble getting parts
    from RCBS for these fine, specialized machines. They are intended for 357/38 or 44 Mag. Could be used for
    most rimmed pistol cases.

I will trade for 7.62x39 brass or caliber conversion kits for a Dillon 650 press. Will also consider a Lyman 4500
    lube-sizer, Remington 870 12 ga barrel, or NEF barrels. What have you got?

I will supply photos to interested buyers via email.

PM please.

May I ask where are you located? I mean state and perhaps city.. I don't need your address. Just to consider shipping charges! I believe that I have at my reach one of the Lyman 4500 lube-sizer, so you are willing to trade directly for one of this accouterments? I Believe that my uncle Bert have one and i can get it from him and in that way get the Green machine that is complete and running..

Comment

Originally posted by Happytrigger View Post
      May I ask where are you located? I mean state and perhaps city.. I don't need your address. Just to consider shipping charges! I believe that I have at my reach one of the Lyman 4500 lube-sizer, so you are willing to trade directly for one of this accouterments? I Believe that my uncle Bert have one and i can get it from him and in that way get the Green machine that is complete and running..
      Both green machines have a new home with another green machine. I think they are too old to start breeding so
      we are safe.

Oldsagerat

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎