Announcement

Collapse

Please follow all LEGAL requirements for state and federal transfers

Notice:
This forum, and it's managers, admins, and moderators, do not condone or encourage any illegal activity, whatsoever. You MUST follow all state and federal requirements with regard to the transfer of guns of any sort.

Inter-State transfer of any guns, whether long guns or hand guns, requires the intervention of a FFL (Federal Firearms License) dealer. Background checks MUST be done during the course of those transfers. Any felon or other person not qualified to receive a gun, should not seek to trade for a gun. Any suspected illegal activity here will be forwarded to the appropriate authorities for prosecution.

It is the responsibility of the all traders to proceed with any gun trades carefully and legally. This forum provides for only a method of communication between parties. And, neither your participation here, nor any trades that you arrange, create any real or implied legal implication of the forum, it's admins, managers, or moderators. We are not a party to your trade arrangements.
See more
See less

Come on guys, get the word out!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on guys, get the word out!!!

I just put a link to here on a couple high traffic forums.

The more we get the word out the better for the site!!!

Originally posted by trappershrek View Post
    I just put a link to here on a couple high traffic forums.

The more we get the word out the better for the site!!!
    Exactly. And my policy has always been to keep my sites free of charge. So you can always count on this place being free to trade and sale.

Comment

Try my favorite site!

A forum community dedicated to hunters and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about optics, trails, clubs, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more. The friendliest gun forum on the Internet!

I've mention this site and the old one in both the reloading and brass trading forums there

Comment

I hope this takes off, are you looking to remove the S&S from castboolits?

Comment

No 338rum, that will remain there. I just wanted to build a dedicated trading / bartering website to help out the Online gun community and to keep everything 100% FREE. Every place charges to sell or trade items and my goal has always been to keep things free. Hopefully people keep trying to bring in more members, the more members the more items for everyone to take advantage of!

Comment

Got ya, I have watched the membership grow slowly, and it seems like we are building steam. Thanks again for the sweet site!

Comment

Gunload Master, Thanks for the new site. Should be a big hit. Rockydog

Comment

is this for SELLING? or just swapping and trading?

my initial thought when I came over was this will be a "No $ changing hands" type site

Comment

It's main focus is on trading, but selling is acceptable as long as it's not a habit for people. Trading / bartering is the heart of this place.

Comment

Good luck with that. Human nature being what it is......... we'd be chasing that one all the time!

Originally posted by Gunload Master View Post
                    It's main focus is on trading, but selling is acceptable as long as it's not a habit for people. Trading / bartering is the heart of this place.
                    Administrator/Moderator - SwapArms Forum

NRA Life Member
                    NRA Certified Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor
                    Author of a book on reloading

Comment

Any chance of getting the logo over to the store with the Cast Boolit decals?
                      "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
                      George Orwell

These are the times that try men's souls.
                      Thomas Payne

Comment

Originally posted by WickedGoodOutdoors
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]46[/ATTACH]

Mr. Gunload Master, Sir.

Would you like a list of lots of sportsmen so you can Email them the Good News about all of your websites?

Send me an Email and we can Barter.

Capt Walt

Capt@WickedGoodOutdoors.com
                        No.

Originally posted by P.K. View Post
                        Any chance of getting the logo over to the store with the Cast Boolit decals?
                        Not sure what you mean?

Comment

Not sure what you mean?
                          Shop Cast Boolits Rectangle Sticker (Rectangle) designed by CastBoolits. Lots of different size and color combinations to choose from. ✓Free Returns ✓High Quality Printing ✓Fast Shipping

I have at least one person a week ask me if my "6.8 inside" sticker is a bored out Hemi in my truck and then I explain it's a caliber for one of my AR's. "Where can I get one?" usually follows. The Cast Boolits decal gets more traffic from the range.
                          "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
                          George Orwell

These are the times that try men's souls.
                          Thomas Payne

Comment

Ahh, I'm with you now. Yea I can get some of that stuff setup. It might take a little while to get it going but I will let everyone know! Thanks for the idea.

Comment

This site is the best place on earth to trade brass, or whatever you have to trade. Keep up the excellent work. We need more members, so lets go get them to join our list. We are Swaparms. Swaparms is the greatest. Yea.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎