Announcement

Collapse

Please follow all LEGAL requirements for state and federal transfers

Notice:
This forum, and it's managers, admins, and moderators, do not condone or encourage any illegal activity, whatsoever. You MUST follow all state and federal requirements with regard to the transfer of guns of any sort.

Inter-State transfer of any guns, whether long guns or hand guns, requires the intervention of a FFL (Federal Firearms License) dealer. Background checks MUST be done during the course of those transfers. Any felon or other person not qualified to receive a gun, should not seek to trade for a gun. Any suspected illegal activity here will be forwarded to the appropriate authorities for prosecution.

It is the responsibility of the all traders to proceed with any gun trades carefully and legally. This forum provides for only a method of communication between parties. And, neither your participation here, nor any trades that you arrange, create any real or implied legal implication of the forum, it's admins, managers, or moderators. We are not a party to your trade arrangements.
See more
See less

What is your favorite load ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your favorite load ?

7.62x39 in the sks ... I had to share my new go to load ,
    I shot some 314-175 saeco clone gas checked bare unsized @ 179 gr weight .(made by NOE. and 15 gr 4227imr great load drops brass 1-2 feet from my rifle works action 99% of the time if not all ..never had a failure but was a little too close for comfort .i would like it to throw brass a little further so i wont exp a stovepipe jamb .. accuracy was great for no gas check @ 1foot6'' open sited old man eyes @ 400 yds / next jumped up to 16 grains 4227 Imr same boolit 314-175 clone only these were plain base unsized @183 gr. weight , wow power increase accuracy 1 foot @ 400 yards in my sks , this is good enuff for hog hunting .. so 16 gr 4227imr in a 7.62x39 in a russian sks , yugo owners may need another .3-.5 grains to work in theirs' they have a stronger recoil spring roughly same point of aim for the factory 154 gr soft point made by tula @ 400 yds, maybe a couple inches lower ...
    Daniel Germann 1863 in his civil war uniform my great great grandfather.. lost his left arm from a musket ball in the war
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎