Announcement

Collapse

Please follow all LEGAL requirements for state and federal transfers

Notice:
This forum, and it's managers, admins, and moderators, do not condone or encourage any illegal activity, whatsoever. You MUST follow all state and federal requirements with regard to the transfer of guns of any sort.

Inter-State transfer of any guns, whether long guns or hand guns, requires the intervention of a FFL (Federal Firearms License) dealer. Background checks MUST be done during the course of those transfers. Any felon or other person not qualified to receive a gun, should not seek to trade for a gun. Any suspected illegal activity here will be forwarded to the appropriate authorities for prosecution.

It is the responsibility of the all traders to proceed with any gun trades carefully and legally. This forum provides for only a method of communication between parties. And, neither your participation here, nor any trades that you arrange, create any real or implied legal implication of the forum, it's admins, managers, or moderators. We are not a party to your trade arrangements.
See more
See less

Need some input

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I second the pif section.
    Beware the man with the single shot rifle, because he is sure to know how to use it!!

Comment

Looks good, The remember me is checked, but it will not remember me!

Comment

Originally posted by Gunload Master View Post
        I would like some input on this new site. What would you like to see different or new on here?
        How about a straight shooters section. If the need arises which I hope it never does, maybe a deadbeats section.
        WWGWD.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunload Master View Post
          What issue did you have with your avatar?

it stated upload failed yet shows on my profile page , by making this post i'm also testing to see if it shows here as well , if it does great !! but .. if it does then i figure the "upload of avatar failed " is just a bug ?

edit for add , seemed to of worked fine
          Last edited by fryboy; 01-21-2013, 04:49 PM. Reason: edit for add

Comment

I like this site better than ABT so far

Bye Joe, I think you've got it.
            It will take a little using but this looks great. It seems like duplicating a lot of things already on castboolits would be a waste of the time (to go through at both places). A little specializing in other words. As far as a PIF, there seems to be a group that lives online to get all the deals, so I never even bother to check anymore. YMMV
            I am to dumb to figure how to get the emoticons to attach where I want it, I guess. I've been trying all the bells and whistles, hunting glitches. I'm missing also how to change formatting in the reply.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Rolling Stone; 01-21-2013, 08:48 PM. Reason: testing for glitches?

Comment

I have lots of different handgun grips and rifle stocks to barter. Where would they go?

Comment

Also have reloading equipment. dies and powder scales and trimmers. Where would I put them for barter?

Comment

so far I do like what I see and especally like the help I got from the administrator thank you very much D Crockett
                  D Crockett

Comment

Originally posted by Highhook View Post
                    I have lots of different handgun grips and rifle stocks to barter. Where would they go?
                    New section added.

Originally posted by Highhook View Post
                    Also have reloading equipment. dies and powder scales and trimmers. Where would I put them for barter?
                    New section added.

Comment

This is just great! I really like this site so far!

Comment

i really like this new section. thank you, Gunload Master! well done!

skimmerhead

Comment

Wow! Thank you Gunload Master, This will be a great site for everyone...

Comment

I just thought, how about a hunting, clothing and related section? I'm sure a lot of other people hunt as well as myself, of course this would be limited to outdoor type items. No need for people posting used sneakers.

Comment

how about a tool section whether it be for reloading or casting D Crockett
                              D Crockett

Comment

I could see a gunsmith section, for those tools of the trade.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎